Think I have found the one - any good?

Mark-UK

Yikes that looks good! Good price I am also very depressed about that! :dry:

Just make sure its got FNSH and also that the recall from April /May time last year was done - remove the gearbox to replace the slave clutch cylinder and also the work on the control unit t- do with alarm - if not get them to sort it! I've got a thread on it in the forum somewhere - have a peep?

Yikes that looks good! Good price I am also very depressed about that! :dry:

Just make sure its got FNSH and also that the recall from April /May time last year was done - remove the gearbox to replace the slave clutch cylinder and also the work on the control unit t- do with alarm - if not get them to sort it! I've got a thread on it in the forum somewhere - have a peep?

i didn't know of any recalls, how would i know if they have been done on mine?

Cheers guys. Have to decide tonight, flight is at 8.30am tommorow, called insurance, thats sorted, called bank thats sorted, called seller, he is free tommorow, could be there and back by 4pm, decisions, decisions. Partly cos its a lot of money, I can afford it but ive never spent 16k on a car before ever.

:headhurt:

Cant decide arrgghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Black or grey, black or grey!!!!!!!!!!

Go on then! :D Black will require more upkeep to looking shiny, grey hides more dirt between washes. Ultimately whichever has the lowest mileage and is in the best condition.

;)

Don't forget the pics when you get home. Or pics on the way home would be acceptable. :p:p:lol: