What would you do?

sally

I hang about on VXRonline and one of the guys there had just won 2.2 million on the lottery! He's keeping his burg but his first purchase is going to be a GTR!

If you won, What would you buy?

Of course i would head to London and New York and splurge on handbags and shoes.

When i am bored of shopping i will buy a big house with stables,paddocks, indoor manage and a huge garage for all the supercars i will be buying!

tbh, i'd probably keep it as quiet as I could otherwise all your old "friends" who haven't seen you in years will start creeping out the woodwork!!

Having said that, after having a play with a GTR yesterday, that would be the first thing on the shopping list!!

When i am bored of shopping i will buy a big house with stables,paddocks, indoor manage and a huge garage for all the supercars i will be buying!

Steady on! It's 'only' 2.2 million..... You can't buy that much with it.

To be honest. I'd build a nice house and start a limited company to run as a project keeping the money earning (a pitiful) interest to help makes ends meet.

I'd buy a couple of motors but probably sink much of the money into property to make more! :#1:

As ridiculous as it sounds 3 mil+ is really when you can start to live the millionaire lifestyle. A mil or 2 isn't what it used to be.

If I had enough cash I would have a mahoosive underground garage/workshop like Tony Stark in Ironman. I could work on my cars/bikes by day and be a superhero at night!

156680.jpg:lol::lol: