My Sunset 350Z with C-West CF

craigy hardcore

sorry but that just looks wrong, doesn't go with the (painted) skirts... sorry not my cup of tea

I think its the painted grille that makes it look wrong.

+1. if you paint that and your wheels, side skirts and rear spats you would have a monster

(but please stop painting the roof and don't go black/cf bonnet, way too overplayed on this forum!!!)

Why are you the style police? As he started to do this? :)

"This" forums members can decide what they want to do with their cars i think ;)

:D

Hi craigy. Spotted your car over on strathy forums. Looking good with the lip. But needs some more work to make it match with the car. As the boys said maybe black skirts and rear lip :)

Pretty sure I'll see it in the flesh soon enough

Paul

Cheers for the comments guys...

I'm finding it a bit difficult to get a clear cut picture in my head but I think I know what I want....

OEM CF Bonnet

N1 CF Rear Spoiler

JDM Rear Bumper

18" Dishy Rims, not chrome maybe anthracite, or I think even something blue with a chrome lip may look quite cool.

Stretched Tyres

Dropped on Full Coilover Suspension

Rear tints

If the blue rims work, I will be getting Blue DC5 Recaros

I have already planned to paint the grill black, I personally don't like colour coded grills on any car! I also hate black painted panels.

But its defo the look I'm after and I'm very happy with it!

(but please stop painting the roof and don't go black/cf bonnet, way too overplayed on this forum!!!)

Why are you the style police? As he started to do this? :)

"This" forums members can decide what they want to do with their cars i think ;)

:D

:blush:

Whats wrong with CF bonnets

Cheers for the comments guys...

I'm finding it a bit difficult to get a clear cut picture in my head but I think I know what I want....

OEM CF Bonnet

N1 CF Rear Spoiler

JDM Rear Bumper

18" Dishy Rims, not chrome maybe anthracite, or I think even something blue with a chrome lip may look quite cool.

Stretched Tyres

Dropped on Full Coilover Suspension

Rear tints

If the blue rims work, I will be getting Blue DC5 Recaros

I have already planned to paint the grill black, I personally don't like colour coded grills on any car! I also hate black painted panels.

But its defo the look I'm after and I'm very happy with it!

And thats what its all about. Thats some list you have their Craig, will look forward to watching your car change. :)

I've asked someone to do a photochop with blue wheels just to see what it looks like :D

Ages back there was a LMS (sunset to you guys) on my350z with blue rims. Looked pretty good. Needs to be the right tone though or it might clash. Absolutely stacks here, might give you some ideas too.

http://my350z.com/forum/350z-colors/283 ... unset.html

I've asked someone to do a photochop with blue wheels just to see what it looks like :D

Ages back there was a LMS (sunset to you guys) on my350z with blue rims. Looked pretty good. Needs to be the right tone though or it might clash. Absolutely stacks here, might give you some ideas too.

http://my350z.com/forum/350z-colors/283 ... unset.html

cheers dude!