M350ZB-Wheel Debate Over At Last (For Now-LOL!)

M350ZB

:yahoo: ,going to have to stock up on cleaning products for them, and also get in touch with roast, his wheels were allways spotless :teeth:

Looking good bud B) pop round when you like ive got a few products to give em a good seal that will last a while, are they proppa splits???

You changed the BBS for them? :surrender:

I did not post because i thought i would be the odd one out. :blush:

Thought the BBS wheels were much nicer. ;)

I find it better to tell people theyve made a mistake rather than beat around the bush :blush:

:yahoo: ,going to have to stock up on cleaning products for them, and also get in touch with roast, his wheels were allways spotless :teeth:

Looking good bud B) pop round when you like ive got a few products to give em a good seal that will last a while, are they proppa splits???

Yeah bud for sure, or will have to go for a drink sometime soon :thumbs: , want all your secret tips :lol:

You changed the BBS for them? :surrender:

I did not post because i thought i would be the odd one out. :blush:

Thought the BBS wheels were much nicer. ;)

I find it better to tell people theyve made a mistake rather than beat around the bush :blush:

Everyone has there own view, and all views are welcome. I know they may not be to everyones taste, but i personally am really happy with the end result, thanks for all the comments guys.

:thumbs:

OMFG Mark has bought some new wheels, may this be the last i here him mention buying wheels for his car. LOL only joking bud they look really nice on your car :thumbs::bounce:

Tell me about it Mark, :lol:, think this will be the last for a little while now..................... we hope :p

Went over the local petrol station today, and all i can say is the wheels B) , defo are starting to finish the car's look off, came out and there was a bloke standing by my zed, allways cracks me up, first question "what car is that mate", had a little chat with him, and even he commented on the wheels

:yahoo:

Now to get them looking very very clean B) , and need to purchase a realy ncie set of metal locking dust caps :thumbs: