For Sale: K1 Exhaust SOLD

marzman

Hi guys,

Im going to take my K1 off the car this weekend and go back to the standard exhaust.

I bought it 2nd hand on here in March this year, and its probably covered around 1500 miles since then.

Im selling it because i dont really like the sound of it - i think its cos my car's an auto, it sounds a bit wrong? The engine doesn't rev in the same way as a normal car, and when you hear that amplified 10x louder, it sounds a bit daft - so im going to return to stock :blush:

See the thread i bought it from here.

Price the same as what i paid please - £225 collected (yes it fits in the zed!). You'll have to get a quote for a courier if you want it shipped, but i can wrap it if needs be. I cant accept any lower unfortunately as im skint, and need to pay for a P3 and replace my disks and pads this next month...!

It includes the rear cans and the mid-pipe NOT the Y-pipe.

Pics to follow tonight.

Cheers

Chris.

Im interested in this mate. I have the Amuse R1 Titan on mine which I love but you can no longer see it as its Blue and my rear underside has just been painted black. Im on the look out for something nice and shiny :lol:

Does anyone know how this will compare to my current exhaust just so I know what Im getting into?

Thats a shame! I heard the K1 at Crystal Palace on Maz`s Z and TBH it sounded superb!!

The K1 is a very tasty bit of kit, for the price no better imo :thumbs:

+1 for the price and the sound it gives you cant get better for the money :thumbs:

Im interested in this mate. I have the Amuse R1 Titan on mine which I love but you can no longer see it as its Blue and my rear underside has just been painted black. Im on the look out for something nice and shiny :lol:

Does anyone know how this will compare to my current exhaust just so I know what Im getting into?

Are you thinking of selling the exhaust? if so let me know :thumbs:

Sorry chaps, yes - the exhaust is still available... i've been trying to ignore this thread as i didnt get it off my car last weekend as i was too busy - but im gonna try tomorrow afternoon - so i'll post up when its off!

Bundus - your dibs if you want it, once i've got pics up etc - Zteve - 2nd dibs... :thumbs:

EDIT: Zteve - you're the first to PM me on this so its you're first dibs - sorry Bundus. Probably my fault for not replying to the thread.

BM - thanks for the vid :thumbs:

Jay - i think it sounds wrong as you dont engine brake in an auto as you do in a manual... if you're accelerating and you lift off, the autobox changes up to drop the revs right down, rather than engine braking - if you know what i mean? So when driving normally you get max volume, then lift off and it goes almost silent! I only get the gorgeous over-run sound when im in tiptronic mode - and then it sounds awesome! Just like an old american v8 :D

Ok, this is now off the car as of 1 hr ago. They even gave me some new nuts and bolts to give to the buyer :thumbs:

At the moment the exhaust is filthy and im not cleaning it again. I spent an hour and a half on it with the brasso when i got it in March - so whoever buys it can clean it themselves. :lol: I never got it 100% clean - there were several tarnished areas, but maybe a different product like autosyl (sp?) will remove them...?

The pic below is from when i got it, after cleaning...

Zteve - balls in your court now :thumbs:

Photo0732.jpg