2006 350Z Grey FNSH 17300mls £16000

givememorepower

Absolutely gutted but I have my Australian visa through and aint' staying here for another summer-let-down!

I have had quotes for exporting, but port to port it's almost three grand, and I could really do with the money in my bank for the costs of setting up home again.

A couple of very light marks on the bumper (weathered paint on the very edges), some light marks on the rear strut brace from my suitcases, and a little bit of rubbing on the gear knob.

Really been a hard decision for me. Price is £16000.

Think link for my Pistonheads ad. is below.

http://pistonheads.com/sales/1059718.htm

I know it's ambitious, but losing 6 grand in less than a year and less than 6 thousand extra miles just ruins me!

The price reflect the mileage I think, and also that I really don't want to sell at all. (Encourages the export!!!)

Since I placed the ad I keep moving the curtains to take a peek at my lovely sexy Grey machine.

Sad times.

:drunk:

Yeah I should have held on to my cash at the time looking back. Always have bought things on impulse.

Bought it as a keeper so the current climate wasn't too much of a concern at the time (feel like a silly bollo-cks now)!

I've been to OZ three times now, and sold up completely for the second time I went, but something bad happened at home so we came back early. Got my residency visa through very recently (took over a year so wasn't sure if I'd get in at all) that gives me 5 years as an immigrant in OZ, if I spend two consecutive years there I get citizenship, so no chance of me ever coming back to this at all. If you've never been I can't recommend it enough. Tropical, laid back, beautiful scenery and weather all year round. Massive, and very clean. Makes the UK feel so small and overcrowded.

Looks like I have two options with my car, either give it away for someone else to benefit from my hard earned cash I spent on it, or cough up some more and take it with me, and be proper broke when I get there!

Dilemma :bounce:

Yeah I should have it priced around the 15k mark I think to sell, but I can't do it.

Never been this attached to a car before, not anal about it at all, just quite chuffed I've got this one. I've had 14 cars in 9 years and lost so much money it's painful to think what I'd own now, adding up just the loss.

I refused to lose too much on this one if I ever sold it, that's why I'm being stubborn with my price due to low mileage.

In the end I may drive through Europe across to China and ship it from there. Or ship from here to Queensland, the sunshine coast.

Just could really do with the money from the sale in my bank account as I'm currently over 4k overdrawn due to a light workload and work injury.

Sucks.

Cross my fingers someone wants to look after my car and replenish my account!

Cheers.

Looks like I have two options with my car, either give it away for someone else to benefit from my hard earned cash I spent on it, or cough up some more and take it with me, and be proper broke when I get there!

Dilemma :bounce:

Mate, sell the car. I may sound like your Mrs but its only a car. No point starting a whole new like down under skint. On the grand scheme of things your life is more important than a mass produced Nissan ;)

Plus, i'm sure they sell Zed's in Oz ;)

not so daft, if you emigrate i.e you enter oz on a resident visa you escape all the import tax on vehicle, its an allowable 1 car deal on immigration. half a shipping container 20ft , £1200 .... although they may sell zeds in oz second hand cars are soooo overpriced. look online take it sell it there if your skint. but taking your car if you emigrate to oz isnt that expensive. also right hand drive country . :teeth:

If it helps zeds in oz are fairly rare, when i was telling car folk wat i drove they werent that sure what a 350z actually was. They are into their muscle cars ie holdens etc not imports.

Just to let you know i did a little search for the prices of zeds in ozzy land, and yours could sell for at least $50,000 !!! that works out at nearly 25 grand :thumbs: Do your homework first and see if it is viable to take it over and sell there. ;)

Just to let you know i did a little search for the prices of zeds in ozzy land, and yours could sell for at least $50,000 !!! that works out at nearly 25 grand :thumbs: Do your homework first and see if it is viable to take it over and sell there. ;)

:scare: , is defo a option to think about bud :thumbs:

although they may sell zeds in oz second hand cars are soooo overpriced.

Not wrong. Also might pay to check on google.com.au do a search and see what the prices are like on 350's currently in OZ. I know second hand cars in OZ have always been quite a lot higher across the ditch. For example a 300zx will go for about 6-9k more in OZ than in NZ.

Yeah I've seen it's still worth in excess of 21k there. To ship in a container were I close the doors and lock up myself is £1100 as oppossed to a roro (large ferry car park) at £700. I do have to pay gst (Oz tax) when I get there though, which is calculated on the value of my car, plus a thorough jet wash etc at the terminal plus quarantine prices, (they won't accept soil or dead bugs on the tyres or windscreen etc).

I got an official quote recently and it worked out at £2400.

The Holdens over there are cool, generally most family saloons and pick-ups are V8's and harness well over 300bhp as a rule, 90% RWD so not a bad thing - just no too keen on owning another vauxhall!

Yeah I've seen it's still worth in excess of 21k there.

The Holdens over there are cool, generally most family saloons and pick-ups are V8's and harness well over 300bhp as a rule, 90% RWD so not a bad thing - just no too keen on owning another vauxhall!

21k Oz isn't much, that's only about 8.5k Pounds. I'm surprised they're cheaper in Oz than NZ. Still more than that for a good one here. Probably nearer to 26-30k or more, depending on year of course.

As you would know from past trips, stacks of Holdens over there. Comparative would be a Monaro or a GTO, bit older than a Zed though. Or HSV, but then goes up a bit for the tag. They go pretty well, just not quite the same driving experience as a Zed. Backup servicing is pretty good, and they're pretty good with recalls this end of the world with Holdens.