Forum visitors

Is there any chance of putting the welcome smiley with all his other mates next to the reply section, instead of having to click on 'view more smilies' :thumbs: . It takes so long for them to upload all the time :yawn::snack:

Just type ': welcome :' without the quotes and spaces ;)

Is there any chance of putting the welcome smiley with all his other mates next to the reply section, instead of having to click on 'view more smilies' :thumbs: . It takes so long for them to upload all the time :yawn::snack:

+1 thats what i do :)

Well i didn't know that, i'm happy now :teeth:

Well i didn't know that, i'm happy now :teeth:

All the smilies are represented by code words between colons. When you type a reply, just keep an eye out for what it inserts when you hit a smiley. You soon learn most of the codes and stop clicking on them and just type it out :thumbs: