NISMO Style Rear Spats by Shine Auto ** SOLD**

austin350z

Hi all i bought these Nismo rear spats from sunset350z a few weeks ago and have had them all primed by the bodyshop but at the last minuite i was offered a new rear nismo bumper for the zed so these are now redundant

As i said brand new, just primed last weekend i paid £80 from sunset350z they are now primed and good to go!

I'll take £60 to shift them quiick including postage

Aust

Hi all i bought these Nismo rear spats from sunset350z a few weeks ago and have had them all primed by the bodyshop but at the last minuite i was offered a new rear nismo bumper for the zed so these are now redundant

As i said brand new, just primed last weekend i paid £80 from sunset350z they are now primed and good to go!

I'll take £60 to shift them quiick including postage

Aust

could be intrested pics please.

as far as i know shine auto used the original nismo moulds to make these, i'm no expert in this knowledge i'm sure someone else may know more.

They can be bonded on or screwed on i guess either way, my plan was to get them sprayed then bonded on as this would look smoother you don't really want screws showing unless you plan to fill and spray them once they are fitted first

+ genuines !! have you seen the price for them !! you will be dissappointed once you get them why pay 100s when you can have them ready primed, good 2 go for just £60 they are brand new mate !

Thanks for the quick delivery, i got them today. But TBH i should have stuck to my instincts and gone with genuine USDM ABS ones, at least they would have fitted. I dont know if you knew or not, as you were not the original buyer of these, (but my suspicions are probably right as this will be the reason you punted them on).

I have never seen the Shine Auto ones in person, but i know they are a hybrid material, and from what people say they are excellent quality and fitment, and if this is the quality of them, then it is shocking. These are not flexible at all and i am certain it is not a hybrid or composite material, this is 100% fibreglass (i work in the car body repair business so its easy to spot). This product is full of large pinholes and the fitment is extremely poor as i have just done a dry run with them, i would not even consider fitting these to a £10,000 car.

I'm not going to ask for my money back, as i know i probably won't get it, but this is a very poor item sold with an inaccurate description (intentionally or not as he case may be). £60 wasted on my part :thumbdown:

Thanks for the quick delivery, i got them today. But TBH i should have stuck to my instincts and gone with genuine USDM ABS ones, at least they would have fitted. I dont know if you knew or not, as you were not the original buyer of these, (but my suspicions are probably right as this will be the reason you punted them on).

I have never seen the Shine Auto ones in person, but i know they are a hybrid material, and from what people say they are excellent quality and fitment, and if this is the quality of them, then it is shocking. These are not flexible at all and i am certain it is not a hybrid or composite material, this is 100% fibreglass (i work in the car body repair business so its easy to spot). This product is full of large pinholes and the fitment is extremely poor as i have just done a dry run with them, i would not even consider fitting these to a £10,000 car, neither would i sell them on to someone else with a Z because it would be a disgrace to my name of the forum.

I'm not going to ask for my money back, as i know i won't get it, but this is a very poor item sold with a false description (intentionally or not as he case may be). £60 wasted on my part :thumbdown:

This is exactly how i bought them from Sunset350z, all i have had done is have them primed at a cost to me. I bought them for £80.

I take it personally that you say i falsely described the item WTF? how exactly?

I'd rather you had just pm'd me rather than the above post if you were unhappy.

If you really feel that strongly then send 'em back and you can have your £60 !!

That was a bit under the belt from St3v50z. As austin350z said you should of pm'd him first instead of publicly attacking him.

Yes i sold these to austin for £80 and yes he did at his own expense have them primered.

I did check these for fit and they did require a little trimming for them to sit flush against the bumper. As with most aftermarket kits, they do require some fettling to get a perfect fit and a good body shop or even a competent diy'er wouldn't have a problem with these.

I bought 2 sets of these from ESR and was told they were Shine products. I sold the other set to another member on here and have had no comebacks. For £60 you have had a bargain, so there's no case for complaint. All i can say is if you still aint happy give them back to austin with an apology, and if austin then wants to give them back to me i'll refund his money also. I will then get the spats to fit perfectly and resell them.

I dont think you can ask for a fairer set of guys to deal with than that.

For them to offer refunds down the chain after no pm but a post such as that is quite generous of them imho. A little courtesy often goes a long way in circumstances such as this. Hopefully this one can be resolved to everyones satisfaction.

This is exactly how i bought them from Sunset350z, all i have had done is have them primed at a cost to me. I bought them for £80.

I take it personally that you say i falsely described the item WTF? how exactly?

I'd rather you had just pm'd me rather than the above post if you were unhappy.

If you really feel that strongly then send 'em back and you can have your £60 !!

It is nothing personal, i do not have a major issue with you, but the description was not full-telling, or be it maybe i should have asked beforehand? There was no mention of them being 100% fibreglass, no flexibility, lack of good fitment, and many fabrication defects despite them being primed at a bodyshop? (Not sure why they left all the defects as that is not procedure). I have considerable ground to believe these are not Shine Auto spats, but as i said, i cannot prove that, and you do not know for sure either, so that is not really my problem, Shine Auto or not, they are quite poor. I’m sorry you feel i should have PM’d you, it is not my intention to embarrass you of any sorts, it is just so that any other future users would be aware of the product at hand. I think that is fair enough. I apologise if you feel undeserved of my last post.

Yes, I would ideally like to send them back to yourself in return for my money back. It is not often a seller offers to take something back, and i appreciate the fact you are willing to do so, which shows you are being somewhat genuine. And as a small act of good faith i will take these to work tomorrow and i will remove all the defects and re-prime them with a high build surfacer so that they are in perfect condition for you to send back to the previous buyer. I will PM you when they are done to arrange things.

Thanks.