Completed – Veilside V3 Wide Arch Kit in White…

MITZ@CougarStore

Thanks Mark, and also thanks for your feedback during the fitting etc when I shared progress photos with you... :thumbs:

Gaz, the recess only comes as per the photos... :thumbs:

No worries bud, how did you get on with the petrol cap, is that the oem one ?

like MY350ZBs?

M350ZB :doh:

:lol: how many times Ian :lol:

i think the way the rear arch joins the bodywork is :yuck: and it ruins the Zed shape for me but it would certainly stand out

:boxing::boxing::lol:

:lol: it shows up more on white, i think the silver softens the joins better. Dont get me wrong it looks mean as ***k just not my thing :blush:

Someone fit this to a roadster :D

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/752327

Thats mint :teeth:

That looks mint martin B) , funny thing is, i been talking to my mate about just this, Alex who comes to most meets with me, loves thge roadsters, keep telling him do it, do it, do it :lol: :lol:, would be cool rolling around two veilsides one coupe, one roadster, but with his flat and what not, dont think will happen, but you never know :lol:, but that roadster, looks mint B)B)

looks very nice.

just out of interest how much do you charge to supply fit and paint in sunset? ( non wide arch)

I believe the cost was one million dollars! mwuhhaha mwuhaha.

Or you could ring Mitz (CS) and he could tell you as I'm pretty sure it'll be a good price! :thumbs:

Are these the replica kits? Whats the difference in the the geniune and rep, apart from price, and normally rep's dont fit perfectly?

Also can you supply the petrol cap it should come with, the rear bumper lower spoiler part and the v3 shape tailgate spoiler? id like to know a price you can supply for if possible, maybe PM me?

Also, what size/offset wheels are needed with this kit and any archwork under the new arches needed for fit the wider wheels?

Sorry if theres a lot of questions this is my first post ive just joined up as i wanted to find out more info about these kits, they seem difficult to get hold of!

Are these the replica kits? Whats the difference in the the geniune and rep, apart from price, and normally rep's dont fit perfectly?

Also can you supply the petrol cap it should come with, the rear bumper lower spoiler part and the v3 shape tailgate spoiler? id like to know a price you can supply for if possible, maybe PM me?

Also, what size/offset wheels are needed with this kit and any archwork under the new arches needed for fit the wider wheels?

Sorry if theres a lot of questions this is my first post ive just joined up as i wanted to find out more info about these kits, they seem difficult to get hold of!

Welcome to the forum, will give you a call tomorrow, PM sent... :thumbs: