New Member from Surrey

Hi people

Michael from Surrey

My girlfriend Vicki looking to buy a 350 as i seemed to have got her hooked on Jap cars now..lol I have always loved the look of the 350's and i highly recommended this model for looks and performance. Were looking at GT4's at the mo which seems to be (as far as i know) the top model to have.

At the moment im just using your SEARCH button to find as much info as i can on buying guide finding out Specs, problems and what options to have.

If anyone has any helpfull info would be much apprechated.. We want to come to some of your local meet ups as well to have a chat and a nosy too lol

Im also interested in buying one myself one day but im too into my Supra TT at the mo. Lots of money being spent on her, she having a full kit and respray..

here is a pic for those who are interested

DSC00007.jpg

CIMG0607.jpg

Enough about me lol

Really looking forward getting the 350..erm my girlfreind i mean lol and hopfully meeting some of you

Cheers

Hi & :welcome: to the forum. The GT4 was an aniversary edition with limited numbers & at the time a slightly greater BHP. Apart from that they are all the same (fantastic) though there are 3 BHP sizes 276, 296 & 309 depending on year. Have a look in the For Sale section as cars from this forum have normally been loved & known by others.

Welcome and get yourself to the next Envy Mod Day if you fancy looking at many Zeds in different state of mod.

Thanks for the warm welcome :D

Great we will do, would be nice having a closer look at the cars..

My Supra spec is BPU stage

APEXI air filter

Uprated plugs

walbro fuel pump

HKS Fuel cut

HKS Boost controller

Exhaust Blitz Nur spec R system

Double De-Cat

Tein adj susp

18 WORKS Alloys

Large toyota Brake upgrade

374 bhp at Hubs By THOR

One qst, im guessing sat nav was a option ?, if that is the case is it a good system ? if it does not have sat nav im assuming its a cubby box there instead

lol erm no, Im sure i will be doing a few mods to it no doubt, i dont think we would be doing anything to the exterior as they look gorgeous as they are, but you never know lol B)

Im from Kingston in Surrey

I dont think she is fussed on the satnav in that case, i would not be

...i dont think we would be doing anything to the exterior as they look gorgeous as they are, but you never know lol B)

I said that too, and ever since my local garage has been taking the proverbial out of me ever since.

Everytime I go there and have something new I get "Ohhhh, I'm not going to mod this car...." followed by handbag gestures and stuff. :lol::lol::lol:

Hi and welcome.

Theres a car like yours parked in the Red lion Car Park in Horsell, Woking every Saturday night....not you is it?

Why not sign up for Mod day in a couple of weeks time. Its at our place in Chobham, so not far from you. Then you will get to meet some of these guys and gals and have a chat, a cuppa (or two) and some food. :)

lol erm no, Im sure i will be doing a few mods to it no doubt, i dont think we would be doing anything to the exterior as they look gorgeous as they are, but you never know lol B)

Im from Kingston in Surrey

I dont think she is fussed on the satnav in that case, i would not be

Just up the road from me I'm sure I have seen your car around, theres a meet at Crystal Palace tomorrow if you fancy meeting up with a few of us owners. :thumbs:

Hi and welcome.

Theres a car like yours parked in the Red lion Car Park in Horsell, Woking every Saturday night....not you is it?

Why not sign up for Mod day in a couple of weeks time. Its at our place in Chobham, so not far from you. Then you will get to meet some of these guys and gals and have a chat, a cuppa (or two) and some food. :)

No that's not mine, she only comes out when its sunny and has been off the road since November due to her makeover, hopefully not too long till she comes home though :teeth:

Unfortunately can't do tomorrow but will keep a look out for other dates coming up, will be at JAE in September as the Supra will be ready and raring to go :clap:

Just out of interest what is the Road Tax on the 350?