can a jdm ST have these wheels?

MiKyHuT

im lookin at a jdm 350z. i dont know what model it is though. it has leather and sat nav.

so can an st have these wheels? or would they be the other 18s?

sorry for the pic, its not of the car but its best a can do just now :bangin:

http://images.drive.com.au/drive_images/Editorial/2008/05/01/Nissan_m_m.jpg

edit***************

not sure if brembos fit under them?? :dummy:

they are the wheels my jdm version S came with in 18's with brembos. But as said, it could come with anything the previous owner put on!

Have you bought it? If so, why don't you know what its got?

ha. weeeeeeeeel. you guys are totally gonna think im a douche. but im just one of them impulse buyers.

and tomorrow night, im going to drive 360miles to swap my fiesta for a jdm z with 35000 miles. leather, them wheels, sat nav, folding door mirrors, lip spoiler and automatic tranny.

i have nooo idea which model it is. i know it just luks nice and its a smidgin under 10k. The guys offered me more than my fezzas worth for part ex. so aslong as its all in good nick, il probs take it there and then.

i just have no idea what it is haha.

are the brembos normally gold. because i ddnt see any gold in the pick :wacko:

are the brembos normally gold. because i ddnt see any gold in the pick :wacko:

yup!

dam. probs not an st then. sounds like a T?

thanks for all the replys btw. big help. i just need people to back up my decision to impulse buy haha. i just love the z so much.

Havnt seen that many on jap imports but could be wrong.. thought the T came in on 17's too... Anyhow, it could have been imported on aftermarkets and they have been swapped for UK standards...

It may not have brembos... Is it a Cab and did you want Auto?

its not a cab. and i do qiute fancy the auto. i fancy some easy laid back driving with abit o fun when i want it =)

to be honest. looking at the prices of zeds and how rare they seem to be. If i did want to change to a manual, i doubt id lose much money on this one. just gagging to get behind the wheel of one.

and come to the meets :thumbs:

brembos are standard on the S and the ST on the JDM. The T has the luxury pack (leather, heated seats etc) but 17 inch wheels without brembos. But then again you sometimes get more as there's lots of upgrades. Good luck with it! I understand the impulse thing. I bought mine without test driving one!

welcome to the club :thumbs:

As it was only imported last year, I'd check the satnav has been replaced with a UK version as the Japanese one doesn't work in UK.

cheers :)

yeah, i wouldnt be suprised if it hasnt been replaced to be honest. Il think about changing it to the birdbrain software. i no its much easier to fit a tom tom or something in the cubby but, theres something appealing about a sat nav in the dash that just fits and looks like an optional extra.

will have to wait and see. just done a HPI check and that all seems fine.

is there anyway i can make sure the milage hasnt been altered?

yeah, i wouldnt be suprised if it hasnt been replaced to be honest. Il think about changing it to the birdbrain software. i no its much easier to fit a tom tom or something in the cubby but, theres something appealing about a sat nav in the dash that just fits and looks like an optional extra.

quote]

to quote myself, i meant to say, i would be suprised if it had been replaced...

jeebus, 400 great british pounds. thats daylight robbery!

gud job the guys taxing it for me tomorrow =) and well, ill just have to pull next years tax out my ars*

sooo, whens the next meet?

Nice looking car, shame no engine shots!

Needs rear lights upgrading but someone very close to you can help..

Thats gonna be one hell of a drive home :thumbs:

Mark

cheers :dry:

soo who is this person who can help with my lights? i wish u hadnt said that because now im lookin at them sayin...yeh, guess i they are abit plain haha. :dummy:

yeh, itl be an expensive drive home..... £50 to get there £100 to get back :blink:

I look forward to attending some meets

£250 for rear LED's ;)

The sat nav will be a non usable Jap unit. It won't work in the UK full stop, not even with the Birdview software. You will need to totally rip it out, only the screen may be usable.

Make sure the radio works and can tune into the uk stations.

No Brembo's but not a massive loss imo.

Nice lip spoiler ;)

Mark

soo who is this person who can help with my lights? i wish u hadnt said that because now im lookin at them sayin...yeh, guess i they are abit plain haha. :dummy:

yeh, itl be an expensive drive home..... £50 to get there £100 to get back :blink:

zmanalex for the uprated LED's look much better and people behind you can see when you brake!!

Expensive but what a drive you will have in a new car! Bet you find some of your fave twisties!

Agree with what Sarnie said... satnav may be useless but you can get the uk ones to swap out but will cost you about £600, there are other options but the screen is pretty defunkt due to the connectors or you know someone that knows there way around av wiring...

Radios can be fixed but the stock stereo is pretty pants (imo) and could do with an upgrade which is pretty painless!

And you may have yourself a veilside front lip... it may be a copy but its one of the nicest ones for the zed (again IMO!)

Mark

zmanalex for the uprated LED's look much better and people behind you can see when you brake!!

Expensive but what a drive you will have in a new car! Bet you find some of your fave twisties!

Agree with what Sarnie said... satnav may be useless but you can get the uk ones to swap out but will cost you about £600, there are other options but the screen is pretty defunkt due to the connectors or you know someone that knows there way around av wiring...

Radios can be fixed but the stock stereo is pretty pants (imo) and could do with an upgrade which is pretty painless!

And you may have yourself a veilside front lip... it may be a copy but its one of the nicest ones for the zed (again IMO!)

He already has an aftermarket HU, just not sure if it'll need one of those band expanders to pick up uk radio......

Mark

He already has an aftermarket HU, just not sure if it'll need one of those band expanders to pick up uk radio......

Ahh Haaa :) well spotted! nice one! you may be in luck then!