I tested this Roadster, what do you think???

JimO

Balls and bigger balls...

Managed to get the ST fixed super fast, it was the alternator, so £423 later the ST is back with me.

I had already called the garage on Wed to arrange a viewing of the blue one above today, they said no problem, so I ring this morning to say I am on my way in, and they had just taken a deposit 30 seconds earlier :angry: so its back ot the drawing board again now :doh:

So today I will be hoping ot look at this one

http://www.dcautomobiles.com/used-cars/ ... -z-gt-pack

But I would want a grand off of that if I could

Or this one

http://www.nmjmotorhouse.co.uk/used_car ... e_1823.htm

But thats 90 min drive away..

Wish me luck :clap::byebye:

Yeah I thought that, esp when at the same garage they have a coupe, same year for £2500 less!!! I reckon at £17k I would think about it.

I never got out today, but am booked in to see the silver one tomorrow lunch time :)

Hey all, well this weekend was a complete washout, never got anywhere near any cars :(

So am now booked in to see this one http://www.dcautomobiles.com/used-cars/ ... -z-gt-pack on Friday, but I am aware that this is a little overpriced, I would only go for it if around 17k I think.

But then this one caught my eye today, which is near my fiancees parents, so we could combine this with a journey to the outlaws http://www.sdsc.co.uk/Nissan350Z/Page1.htm

Whats peoples views on the second one at £16.5k Its one owner, good mileage, still in warranty, 6 months tax

Any views?

Thanks

Balls and bigger balls...

Managed to get the ST fixed super fast, it was the alternator, so £423 later the ST is back with me.

I had already called the garage on Wed to arrange a viewing of the blue one above today, they said no problem, so I ring this morning to say I am on my way in, and they had just taken a deposit 30 seconds earlier :angry: so its back ot the drawing board again now :doh:

So today I will be hoping ot look at this one

http://www.dcautomobiles.com/used-cars/ ... -z-gt-pack

But I would want a grand off of that if I could

Or this one

http://www.nmjmotorhouse.co.uk/used_car ... e_1823.htm

But thats 90 min drive away..

Wish me luck :clap::byebye:

:headhurt: Thats what happened to my dad when he got his first one its was on cheap as a really quick sale was needed and someone got there just before him ( he was not in the best of moods :lol: ) but it was back on a day later a stealer had bought it and put a mark up on it, and then he got it. Then 3 months later someone wrote it off :doh:

Hey Guys

My friend went to see that one in Cambridgshire and it looks very straight...

Just a couple of issues, which I wonder if anyone can shed any light on?

It is a 2006 car, but only has one service which was August 2007, and hasn't had one since, its only on 16k mile snow, do the services go every 9000 irrespective of time, or has it missed one.

The wheels are pretty curbed, but I guess this can be sorted easily.

Tyres are different front to back, dunlop rears, bridgestone fronts, will this need changing?

Finally, the exhausts were discoloured, does this mean anything like over fuleeling or anything or are all cars like this and nothing to worry about?

Thanks, I think this is the one :band:

A gut instinct tells me this is'nt greatest buy - it does not seem to be particuarly cherished, in a way you will tend to find by members on here selling their cars. But your call and I would suggest you have a professional inspection done :)

Yeah I agree, I am gonna look at it, but with some caution..

Where do you get yours serviced Ebized?

While it is warranty, at Wilsons - not cheap but gets the necessary stamps in the book. Undecided about extending the warranty (having had zero issues since new) as that is an arm and leg through Nissan, as well as paying their exorbitant servicing costs. Wouldn't bother with one of the 'aftermarket' warranty offerings - from what I hear they will find an excuse not to pay out. Just waiting to see how things pan out towards the end of this year - a 370 would be nice ;)

I looked at the following Roadster at the weekend at my local Nissan dealership and loved it,

I was offered a reasonable p.ex against my Focus ST, I could do about a grand better privately.

But what do you think about the car, it seems a touch on the dear side to me, although being a

main dealer it is too be expected. Mileage is good at 10k and the car is very tight and feels like

it has only done 10k. All tyres are new, comes serviced and MOT'd.

But I just wonder if I slow down and sell my ST privately I could do alot better.

Any thoughts?

Roadster at Nissan

Thanks all :)

Far too pricey in my opinion. Low mileage will only gain up to a grand at most in sale price but no more. I bought my 55 plate (6 months older than the car in your ad) GT model from nissan dealer for 12k, just over 30k miles, 2yrs mfr warranty. I would never in a million years pay £5k more for a convertable version which is only 6 months newer. Granted the mileage is extremely low but that's not always a good thing if the car has never been driven properly. Higher mileage cars often run smoother and better because they are always warmed up properly on their journeys. Totally up to you though. Good luck with it all.