New delivery....

Chilli Red

Just taken delivery of a couple of boxes. ....

When its unpacked I will post some more pictures and then hopefully we will fit it before lunch. :yahoo:

:lol:

You offering then :lol:

Quite happy to take it down to Quikfit Sarah :thumbs::lol:

Wow, what a bit of kit! Whats the middle box for? Is there an opening under it? Will be interested to see what it sounds like tomorrow Sarah. I bet it will put an even bigger smile on Tony's face when he starts it up :thumbs:

Wow, what a bit of kit! Whats the middle box for? Is there an opening under it? Will be interested to see what it sounds like tomorrow Sarah. I bet it will put an even bigger smile on Tony's face when he starts it up :thumbs:

and Mine :teeth: Can't wait. Starting at 1 - Martin's coming round, anyone who fancies a cuppa and a listen is welcome. :)

, anyone who fancies a cuppa and a listen is welcome. :)

Would love to, but have the shopping and other boring stuff to do today to earn my day pass for tomorrow :teeth: Will be seeing you bright and early anyway :yawn:

:scare: OMFG..Thats makes me want to sell my 5ZIGEN PRO-RACER A SPEC for this!!

Wonder if it will sound different than the A-SPEC?

Nice bit of Kit!! :thumbs:

Jerry ;)

:lol: We will try and get some sound clips up later but, anyone whos at Silverstone Tomorrow will hear it then.

but have the shopping and other boring stuff to do today

Shopping on a Saturday? :scare::surrender:

Dont worry, only food shopping. I have it nailled these days only takes about 20 mins to run around Tesco :teeth::lol:

nice looking bit of kit, has made me frustrated that i couldn't get mine done today, can't find a Tig welding exhaust place anywhere in suffolk. am getting team AFM to do it but i'll have to wait a week and a half.