Wanna Swap a Skyline GTR for a 350?

Jae

Mods, please feel free to remove this if you feel it is breaking forum protocol.

I am selling the GTR, and currently have sale threads up on www.skylineowners.com, where my post count is high enough to permit it.

The only vehicle I would exchange for is a black or blue manual 350Z (no cabriolets, no orange leather) with a FSH and average mileage, plus 8 to 10 grand.

Which is why I am putting this here, in case somebody fancies an upgrade.

Mods, please feel free to remove this if you feel it is breaking forum protocol.

I am selling the GTR, and currently have sale threads up on http://www.skylineowners.com, where my post count is high enough to permit it.

The only vehicle I would exchange for is a black or blue manual 350Z (no cabriolets, no orange leather) with a FSH and average mileage, plus 8 to 10 grand.

Which is why I am putting this here, in case somebody fancies an upgrade.

If its the New GT-R Hell yeah!!! Swop ya! Mines FSH and well looked after! Drvien like a granny thats me - ask Colin he will tell you! :lol:

Skyline GT-R

and you have a cabriolet. So doubly a non-starter.

Think he was pulling your chain anyway bud :)

Twas indeed just kiddin mate! :) Anyway whats wrong with ragtops - dont be such a car snob! ;) Some of the best people on the forum have ragtops !( Come on Mart back me up!)

I'm sure you will get a 350 soon enough - good luck with your search :)

Yeah, and I was replying with a petard of wit to hoist him upon. :teeth:

What's wrong with ragtops? No, I will not drawn on this. It is my personal view and it would be rude of me to dump it an unsuspecting bystander... :lol:

What's wrong with ragtops? No, I will not drawn on this. It is my personal view and it would be rude of me to dump it an unsuspecting bystander... :lol:

ooh fighting talk! :boxing: To be fair its the most rock solid ragtop ever - no scuttle shake and feels as good as the coupe - yes it does'nt look as nice with the roof up but each to their own eh - I have even got used to its big fat ar** ! :lol:

report viewed and closed.

I don't have a issue with this post. Your selling your car on another forum and not on here. Members will be able to check the car and your history there and where you have abided by their forum rules for advertising.

Your still after a 350z so thread can stay :)

First, lack of funds. Second, the need for money has made me consider exactly what I want from my car, as I only have one at time, it must do everything well. The GTR does that, but I am getting too blase about excessive speed. Plus with the money issue, if it breaks again (gods forbid) I will be unable to afford to repair it. If I can sort myself financially & career wise, I can get another car, but I only get one life.

its ok, go on...say it...they are for gays! :D

What's wrong with ragtops?

its ok, go on...say it...they are for gays! :D

Just saw your post!!!! :rant:

Ragtops all the way dude... the greatest chick traps ever!!!! :p;):lol:

2 of the ragtop owners of this club.... Cavey's t-shirt says cruising4p...y.co.uk btw... :#1:[attachment=0]DSC00117.JPG[/attachment]

Collin just for you mate!!! ;):lol::lol::lol: