im a noob

JoeDr3dd

Hello all

just bought a new reg for my jdm, but i forgot that i have the square plates!!!! doh! is there anyway to get uk rectangle plates to fit on a jdm? i know it sounds a strange question, but the spacing on a square plate is gonna ruin the look of the reg.

cheers in advance

haha unlucky mate iv seen other cars with rectangular plates made smaller- the same width as the square plate but a smaller font. iv also seen a square plate with a small font across the middle, just one line. that can look quite neat.

wots the number plate anyway?

Ah, a square plate would ruin my reg too! Thankfully my car is uk.

Irfan above has a small plate which looks tidy but not sure if you will get legal spacing if you have a standard amount of numbers/letters. Irfan is loaded so could afford to cut a couple of letters off.

The subject is a clue :) i have n500obs

i looked at demon plates cheers does anyone know the size of jdm plates in mm?

would really of liked a standard uk style plate maybe i can remove the front plate holder and put on a uk rectangular one and keep jdm rear square?

Hello all

just bought a new reg for my jdm, but i forgot that i have the square plates!!!! doh! is there anyway to get uk rectangle plates to fit on a jdm? i know it sounds a strange question, but the spacing on a square plate is gonna ruin the look of the reg.

cheers in advance

These guys will make nearly anything for you :thumbs:

http://plates4u.eu/Platemaker.htm

But beware as we was told in chester services by the law that i think it was 1st of june misrepresented and ilegal spacing of number plates will incur a £60 fine and 3 points :surrender:

+1 not worth the risk any more :headhurt:

But beware as we was told in chester services by the law that i think it was 1st of june misrepresented and ilegal spacing of number plates will incur a £60 fine and 3 points :surrender:

Yes and they can give you points and fine every time they stop you, not limited to once a day!

Welcome to the forum :bye:

I can understand the fine. but why 3 points :scare:

I can understand the fine. but why 3 points :scare:

+1, i didnt hear what was said at the wales meet, think might have to start a new thread on it, to make sure everyone knows :thumbs:

Also bud i have a u.k GT spec rear bumper, could allways go for that on the rear ?