Anyone up for a night out in Cardiff

M13KYF

Thats dreadful. I have obviously not done the clubbing thing for a while and live in a village. A while ago whilst coming home from a concert in Birkenhead the police closed the M6 and my wornderful sat nav directed me through Wigan town centre.

It was a Saturday night about midnight.

:scare::scare:

A real eye opener. :lol:

I think its a sign of the times now, but the only thing I found shocking about those pictures is the amount of litter there was. Unfortunately Brits abroad are exactly the same. I've just come back from a stag weekend in Benidorm and there were some sorry states out there! Didn't get any pics though :doh:

Some funny photos there :lol: But also some shocking ones! Makes me remember why I rarely have a night out in the city centre anymore. There are those who are, fair enough, just up for a laugh and a bit of a giggle. But then, spoiling things for the rest of us, there are the drunken idiots and it's just plain dangerous at times. Sad but true.

That photographer must be incredibly stupid or be built like some brick out house.

Hands up how many people think it would be a good idea to whip out a camera at this moment in time?

article-1182373-04F2D9AF000005DC-47_634x420.jpg

He is a big fatty, would go down like a sack of tatties, 9 times out of 10 they have a glass jaw.

Thats why i think rugby is such a good sport lol it toughens you up, but also creates discipline, respect and commaradary.

Anyway back to your point chesterfeild the camera man is prob standing with a baseball bat in his other hand haha

I've just been reminded that I have my hen night in Glasgow next weekend.... oh dear, first proper night out in, oh, can't even remember the last time! Jay, how much do you and the rugby guys charge for bodyguard protection :headhurt::lol:

Thats why i think rugby is such a good sport lol it toughens you up, but also creates discipline, respect and commaradary

Amen to that Jay, but now its the off season it will be me turning into the big fatty!

In all fairness, he could have just caught his nose on a sign or fallen over and battered himself off the kerb....etc etc. Not likely but I'm thinking of none violent ways he could have got the extra hole on his nose.

I've just been reminded that I have my hen night in Glasgow next weekend.... oh dear, first proper night out in, oh, can't even remember the last time! Jay, how much do you and the rugby guys charge for bodyguard protection :headhurt::lol:

Oh not much cara, buy us a few beers and we will be happy lol! I am out in glasgow next week, so i will be looking out for ya lol

Oh not much cara, buy us a few beers and we will be happy lol! I am out in glasgow next week, so i will be looking out for ya lol

Considering the dress 'theme' we might not be that hard to spot........ neon 80s..... :lol: