Roadster for a Focus ST

Hi All

In a few weeks I am in the market for a Roadster, I have up to around £16-17k to spend, but also can work it aginst a £10k Focus ST and cash.

So just checking if anyone is looking for a swap, you know where I am. The St is a 55 reg, 30k, FFSH, Tax, MOT, etc - its very clean.

Oh and I want 2006 or newer and really want the sunburst leather :thumbs:

Thanks

Ah cool thanks :)

I do like them..

Had been only looking at BoxsterS but then noticed there were 4 in my works car park, so looked around saw the 350 Roadster and that was it, mind made up.

I have been in a couple of coupes and one roadster, just need to find the right one now.

It won't be for a few weeks as am in the middle of buying a flat, but once thats gone through its an all out search :yahoo:

No probs mate. Its a big learning curve and we are always happy to help out. The quick way to work out the imports is they have the square rear plate. The UK GT has controls on the steering wheel. There is no bluetoothe on any of the roadsters.

Ah sorry, getting that mixed up with one I saw in the for sale section that was TipT!

Marzman (Chris) has made his own paddle shifts for his TipT Zed - maybe worth asking him what they are like to drive?

Me I love mine to bits and the manual box is a sweet one :)

Jim

Why not push the boat out and go for new just had new GT with Alezan + Nav for £22995 from here

http://www.crystalmotorgroup.com/nissan ... adster.htm

Sorry pic not of my car but this is same as, latest spec cars have ventilated seat centres so are black inserts(still heated) but very comfy only done 600 miles + at mo though

Sure you would like it, goes well with the Twilight Grey i am sure if you could get Black it would look great.

pic as mine inside

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj15 ... image2.jpg

Good luck in your search

Graham Corbett