The great M350ZB wheel debate!!

3FIDDYZ

I do like the finichi rimini's and also like the penta's both being 20", the thing is guys its more of a case of dreaming, i really cant afford to get a new set of wheels at the moment at all, with two holidays planned as well as a million and one other things, :lol: :lol:, find this thread quite funny though, feel sorry for my mate the whole way round wales, what ya reckon 20"s or keep these :lol:, must of done his head in :lol:

I do like the finichi rimini's and also like the penta's both being 20", the thing is guys its more of a case of dreaming, i really cant afford to get a new set of wheels at the moment at all, with two holidays planned as well as a million and one other things, :lol: :lol:, find this thread quite funny though, feel sorry for my mate the whole way round wales, what ya reckon 20"s or keep these :lol:, must of done his head in :lol:

You feel sorry for him?? He only had you for a weekend :lol: Just joking... Know its a hard decision especially as you have a very noticable kit, think you just need a nice deep dish on the rears with a big negative offset to finish the outside off... Just IMO of course!

Offset like this!!

cxchrome.jpg

:lol:, i know the whole weekend of it :lol:.

I welcome everyones views including yours mark for sure, as your zed does look very B) . Would be good to get a wheel so not running as much spacers on the rear.

Them wheels do look B)

I agree with Mark, Really wide, dished wheels would set your car off.

I like the BBS ones you have, just not on your car if you get what i mean.

I don't even think you need 20's, 19x10 front, 19x11/11.5 Rear with an aggresive offset, would be ace :thumbs:

I agree with Mark, Really wide, dished wheels would set your car off.

I like the BBS ones you have, just not on your car if you get what i mean.

I don't even think you need 20's, 19x10 front, 19x11/11.5 Rear with an aggresive offset, would be ace :thumbs:

yeah i know what you mean bud, just wish i had some cash :lol:

here you go Mark start saving.......

350zpics075.jpg

not cheap though.....

350zpics076.jpg

And I thought the rainbow effect envy wheels would be hard to keep clean :lol:

+1 on the deep dishes, would really set the VS kit off :thumbs:

But then again.. I quite like your BBS's already

Money is a pain is the arse ;) i went to the wales meet and asked Sarah to bring a plenum spacer and i end up buying a set of alloys instead :blush::lol::lol:

Just do it, you know it makes sense !!

Money is a pain is the arse ;) i went to the wales meet and asked Sarah to bring a plenum spacer and i end up buying a set of alloys instead :blush::lol::lol:

Just do it, you know it makes sense !!

:lol:, i know what you mean, more of a case i cant do nothing :lol:, just paid ibiza off today, now gotta get spendin money together, and next weekend booking me and the g/f's hol :bang: