Custom Exhaust or....

flyhalfandy

Im looking at an exhaust system for my 07 plate zed but not too sure on what to go for. Im wanting it louder than stock but not "too" loud if you know what i mean. Enough to hear that V6 note B) but would you recommend having one custom made or buying the like of Nismo etc? Have had custom exhaust on previous cars but not too sure for the zed :wacko:

Cheers

Andy :)

Hayward and scott are your best bet, they do them for porsches, lotuses, jags you name it they'll craft a system for it.

+1, great bunch of people down there as well, if you do end up poping down there let m eknow, im literally like 3-5 mins away :thumbs:

Wait for the new 5Zigen to come out, wont be long till its on the Chillies.... If its anything like there other ones then I think its gonna sound very nice... A little quieter than the current ProRacers but will be a great addition to any Zeds, a sure a video will be up as soon as its on the car :thumbs:

Im looking at an exhaust system for my 07 plate zed but not too sure on what to go for. Im wanting it louder than stock but not "too" loud if you know what i mean. Enough to hear that V6 note B) but would you recommend having one custom made or buying the like of Nismo etc? Have had custom exhaust on previous cars but not too sure for the zed :wacko:

Cheers

Where are you based mate? I have a custom zorst on my car and i love it. Just a little louder than standard and has a crackin note to it when your playing lol

Wait for the new 5Zigen to come out, wont be long till its on the Chillies.... If its anything like there other ones then I think its gonna sound very nice... A little quieter than the current ProRacers but will be a great addition to any Zeds, a sure a video will be up as soon as its on the car :thumbs:

Do you know if it will have the rolled slanted tips, similar to stock tips, just like the very nice new one they have brought out for the 370z?

Do you know if it will have the rolled slanted tips, similar to stock tips, just like the very nice new one they have brought out for the 370z?

5zigenexhaust.JPG

http://cornerbalance.files.wordpress.co ... _spe-1.jpg (cant post this pic due to the weird height restriction!!)

This is 92db approx on stock cats etc... So will make a reasonable noise :)

Cheers

Where are you based mate? I have a custom zorst on my car and i love it. Just a little louder than standard and has a crackin note to it when your playing lol

Thanks for the help guys. when does the new 5zigen come out? Based in sunny Glasgow :lol: . Who done your custom zorst?

Cheers

Thanks for the help guys. when does the new 5zigen come out? Based in sunny Glasgow :lol: . Who done your custom zorst?

I got my exhaust custom made at powerflow in ek mate. I can put you in touch with the guy that did it for me if you want? Get to the glasgow cruise and you can hear a few diffo zorsts so you can see what one you like :D