350z wish list

Gman uk

Ok the bank (wife) has signed the budget for me to start seroiusly looking at the end of the month :)

Here's my list .... warning im a designer so quite specific on what im after.

So first thing is the car :-

Nissan 350z, 2007+ model, no more than 30,000 miles, GT pack, Sat Nav, black

PRICE:- Around £16,500

Nismo V1 Body Kit, Sprayed and fitted

PRICE:- Around £2,000

Nismo Exhaust system, and fitted

PRICE:- Around £1,200

Nismo Dual Intake Air FIlter (VQ35HR)

PRICE:- £475.00

Total Cost:- £ 20.175

Well really would like the 2007+ (313) due to the 80% rebuild of the engine.

"The new-for-2007 350Z gets an engine that’s 80% new – and 8mm higher. Hence the purposeful swelling on the bonnet. The charismatic 3.5-litre V6 gets longer con rods, a wider range of operation for the variable valve timing and equal length exhaust manifolds. For the first time too, there are dual intake manifolds. The compression ratio is up from 10.3 to 10.6 to 1, all of which allows the new unit to produce 309bhp. It’s what Nissan’s sports car always needed"

I did test drive a 2005 350z at a nissan garage and thought the car was a bad example and not looked after.

Need to test drive more me thinks :)

My goals really, are to buy myself a sports car before I have kids.

I currently own a BMW 325 ci sport coupe, which has been a brillant car, bullet proof engine ( not literally hehehe ) but have now handed that over to my fiancee, so I am driving her little 206 1.4 - considering im 6 foot 3 not the best of cars.

When i bought the BMW, I really wanted the M3 but to exspensive and nearly bought a s2000, but due to my practical side went with the sensible approach.

I am now in a position to have my sports car at a realistic price that I can afford

My goals really, are to buy myself a sports car before I have kids.

I currently own a BMW 325 ci sport coupe, which has been a brillant car, bullet proof engine ( not literally hehehe ) but have now handed that over to my fiancee, so I am driving her little 206 1.4 - considering im 6 foot 3 not the best of cars.

When i bought the BMW, I really wanted the M3 but to exspensive and nearly bought a s2000, but due to my practical side went with the sensible approach.

I am now in a position to have my sports car at a realistic price that I can afford

I wouldn't worry about Sat Nav as it really isn't that great.....

Apart from that, it's sounding like a nice car!

Oh and the HR engine, it might be better but the VQ was an award winning engine before they changed 80% of it.....

Oh and Roast is selling a very nice Twighlight car just now.

Oh and Roast is selling a very nice Twighlight car just now.

thats a very well looked after car. Twighlight looks better than black me think

and :welcome: by the way. your not having any mid life crisis are you :lol:

Can any of you guys give me a price for the wish list items ?

I think you can get the nismo body kit cheaper than that. not long ago there was on offer here and from memory it was on for £1300 or something close to that.

dont know about the prices for new nismo exhaust but there is nothing wrong with getting a second hand one for half that money :thumbs:

So first thing is the car :-

Nissan 350z, 2007+ model, no more than 30,000 miles, GT pack, Sat Nav, black

PRICE:- Around £16,500 -You can get a pre facelift 06 for about £15,000 with less than 20,000 on the clock for £15000, plus the 275 bhp versions are easier to mod and there are more parts available

Nismo V1 Body Kit, Sprayed and fitted

PRICE:- Around £2,000 - CS sells a GRP replica which is good quality for £600 add another £160 for the spoiler, and i bet you could get it sprayed for about £800 or less depending on location

Nismo Exhaust system, and fitted

PRICE:- Around £1,200 - The nismo is good but pricey, there are others out there, or you can even go custom, to give you an idea of price i got H & S to quote me on 2 systems - true dual £750 - Single box twin exit - £450 both systems were from the cats back, and you can have any style of tips at the rear and have it sound how ever you like. (Hayward and scott are the biggest and possibly the best custom exhaust fabricators in the country.)

Nismo Dual Intake Air FIlter (VQ35HR)

PRICE:- £475.00 - If you go for the 276bhp version its a single intake and JWT ones which are probably better are about £120 - or a k and n typhoon system with carbon airbox is about £250

Total Cost:- £ 20.175 - my total spend £17,500, money left to spend £2800

With £2800 you could get:

- plenum spacer for around £200

- Reflashed ecu £500 (depends on how RStuning get on with the new software)

- Sports cats £500

- custom indash satnav from someone like kenwood with screen in cubby and dvd drives in the rear glovebox £800 (far better than nissans own version)

That little lot should bring your BHP up close to what the 313 is, but more importantly it will make a big difference to your tourque levels as BHP i don't think is that important

and you'd still have £800 left to spend, for that you could get a new set of tyres (falkens 452 all 4 tyres for ab out £450 and possibly have enough money for new brake pads all round £180 for freodo ds2500, and new discs £280 (i think) for ebc ultimax grooved discs.

for that kind of money you'd have a very capable car.