For the people not in Wales......

Andy

Wishing my other half didn't have stupid exams so I could be in Wales....

Why does that mean you can't be in wales? ;)

Because she wanted to go too!

We were all set to go down at the drop of a hat but then the exams were confirmed....

And I'm under the thumb! :lol::lol::lol:

I'm instructing on a duke of Edinburgh bronze expedition. Just crawled into my tent. Have had to send 2 students to hospital this evening. Been very eventful. And to think I've got to get up and do it all again tomorrow

Family dinner this evening, followed by a tesco shop (fine and quiet, along with the other Saturday night saddos :blush: ) and now sat watching the Eurovision voting with a glass of wine.......... Okay, yes, i am officially sad and getting old! :lol:

Wishing my other half didn't have stupid exams so I could be in Wales....

Why does that mean you can't be in wales? ;)

Because she wanted to go too!

We were all set to go down at the drop of a hat but then the exams were confirmed....

And I'm under the thumb! :lol::lol::lol:

She wanted to go, she can't.

You want to go, you can.

So you have to stay home whilst she revises? Thats way beyond 'under the thumb' my friend............... :p It's almost as bad as me..... Actually, you have a long way to catch me up.

I couldn't go as I had to share a bath with men! :cloud9:

I'm preparing for my biggest game of football for 12 years tomorrow morning...... :D

Good Luck for tomorrow... :thumbs:

+1 Go for it Barnesy! :#1:

Cheers, I'll be rolling back the years tomorrow, probably my last final now I'm 30 :wheelchair::lol:

Washed the Zed yesterday for the first time in two weeks, as it's rained very heavily every single day over that duration for the whole day. :angry::lol: The rain even abated long enough to put a coat of wax on to. Sparkly clean Zed and I even had enough time to quickly detail one of the other cars. Wonders will never cease. [insert raining torrentially emoticon] :lol:

So has anyone heard anything about the proceedings in Wales??