Carbon rear strut cover from DreamCuston fitted!!

hotrain69

With help from Sarah (Chillis) and a mate (thanks for your help guys), and once again cutting my fingers, managed to fit the rear strut brace cover in carbon from Paul at Dream Custom!

photo0.jpg

photo1-3.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

Unforunately, after alot of effort and not want to cover the strut cover with anymore blood, had to give up and settle for a bit of a bodge job. couldn't line up two of the popper clips on the back end of the strut so now there is a gap as in the photos below, as just left the two poppers off. cant really be seen unless over the top of it or at the side. so will settle for that for now.

photo3-1.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

The strut looks great and have to congratulate Paul on a great job. will definitely want to get other bits done!

thanks Paul and Sarah for helping getting it on. :thumbs:

Looks great matey. Wish I had known you were down at the Chillis, I would have popped down with my trim remover tool. Saves the blood, sweat and tears! It really is pretty easy to take apart the Zed interior once you know how the panels come off and where all the poppers are.

Looks great matey. Wish I had known you were down at the Chillis, I would have popped down with my trim remover tool. Saves the blood, sweat and tears! It really is pretty easy to take apart the Zed interior once you know how the panels come off and where all the poppers are.

yeh, it's all about those poppers. just annoying that i couldnt get those last two to line up. not up for having another go any time soon. but maybe next time there's an event at chilli's or if i'm in slough we could have another bash?

You mean I will still have my nails :lol: Will ring you first mext time Chris

You mean I will still have my nails :lol: Will ring you first mext time Chris

Search "trim remover" on ebay, theres loads on there, and only cost a few quid like the one below. Helps you get right into where the popper is and puts pressure only on the popper so no chance of breaking the trim

doorpanelremovaltooldeluxe.jpg

Less than a fiver - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CAR-AUTO-BODY-TRI ... 7C294%3A50

:thumbs:

yeh, it's all about those poppers. just annoying that i couldnt get those last two to line up. not up for having another go any time soon. but maybe next time there's an event at chilli's or if i'm in slough we could have another bash?

If you dont want to get one of those tools and are ever in Slough, give me a shout the day before and I'll bring the tool with me. Or if you are coming to Wales remind me and I'll bring it with me :teeth:

Looks awsome mate, sooooo tempted to have the centre console's done by Paul :teeth:

R

yeh it's so tempting to get paul to do alot of the bits as the finish is great. i'm definitely going to get the door switches done i think.

The door swithches eh... ;)

People at wales might be able to see those fitted...

And the strut cover looks great, on the top of my list.