my standard yellow beastie

aquagazgt4

hey, after two weeks ownership and 2100 miles i am in love with my yellow beastie, its a gt4 number 96 and despite the draw i have decided to keep her standard, i love the wheels all i have done is put on yellow stuff pads, and got me factory bluetooth adaptor which goes via the awesome bose 240 watt system. its crystal/ she has bridgestone potenza tyres, and cant fault the engine noise so no pops or other and i polished her. i was looking for a yellow gt4 for ever but like unicorn pooh, was almpst tempted by a cayman then this came up saved me 12 grand and got the car i wanted.

cheers gaz :teeth: and in the price war and value discussions going on i got this for 13,950. 25,000miles and was pristine one stone chip.

spacers??? and lowering??? then be not standard, im already sat on the tarmac. wtf is a spacer.? do tell. the point is i love it standard as i see it the 350 is a modern classic its turned a corner from the old attempts i just want to keep it as is, theres 76 yellow gt 4s i might just hold on to this one lol.

spacers??? and lowering??? then be not standard, im already sat on the tarmac. wtf is a spacer.? do tell. the point is i love it standard as i see it the 350 is a modern classic its turned a corner from the old attempts i just want to keep it as is, theres 76 yellow gt 4s i might just hold on to this one lol.

In house joke

but you do need 20mm spacers on the wheels

pm CS

everyone does it :thumbs:

aparently the gt 4 has a 240watt system, ?????? just what i read, any other gt 4 owners here can verify this or enlighten me otherwise. whatever it is makes me windows thump and me mirrors woblbe, it pretty up there with ice i have had up there on lesser vehicles.

:bleh:

better stance, does that equate to better grip on cornering or is it cosmetic, i must admit i am a dry weather driver but ive failed to get my arse to overtake my doors yet, so clean and standard i quites like, its fun trction off , i just got the car i wanted and am loathe to change it , i am an enthusiast but a puritan lol. and old

:teeth:

better stance, does that equate to better grip on cornering or is it cosmetic, i must admit i am a dry weather driver but ive failed to get my arse to overtake my doors yet, so clean and standard i quites like, its fun trction off , i just got the car i wanted and am loathe to change it , i am an enthusiast but a puritan lol. and old

The car looks SO much more aggressive, and yo have a wider wheelbase. Minor change BUT so much better

The other main+ is that I seem to go over speed bumps (sqaure ones) much better

They don't bother me anymore

anyone else?

The car looks SO much more aggressive, and yo have a wider wheelbase. Minor change BUT so much better

anyone else?

No, I cant get over speed bumps ;)

anyone else?

Yeah, but you have a lip Ian.Or isit just Lip!! :lol:

sorry mate! :blush:

anyone else?

Yeah, but you have a lip Ian.Or isit just Lip!! :lol:

sorry mate! :blush:

Both :p

uprated Anti Roll bars and Coilovers are probably a bit more necessary for grip and cornering, dont think spacers will do too much in that department so mainly cosmetic