Purchase Help!

Hi all,

This is my first post, so if it is not up to scratch please feel free to criticise. I am interested in purchasing a 350z... However, I am unsure as to specs etc. I have looked through the forum and picked a few things up along the away!

Basic Questions:

I am looking at a GT4 model? How is this different to a regular GT? (55 plate)

Are the Rays a lighter wheel than that of the GT4? (just curious)

Is there noticable driving different between the original and revised engine?

Is there anything inparticular that I should be looking for when viewing the car?

I have owned old VW's for the last few years (currently a Corrado VR6), I fancy a change and I hope it will be a pleasant one!

Thanks for your help in advance guys,

Jamie :lol:

Hi Jamie & :welcome: to the forum. The GT4 was anniversary special so only a limited number came to this country & each has a unique number. No noticeable difference in driving. Don't know the answer to the wheel weights, but a lot love the wheels. Personally I prefer the Rays.

This is a friendly forum!

I try not to be put off by reviews I read regarding the quality of the interior in the older models, is it true that the interior was nasty until 2006?

JHi and welcome to the forum bud.

Not much difference with the uprated engines so dont worry about that.

If you find a car you like feel free to post up the link and we will give it the onceover for you :thumbs:

This is the one I am going to view (I have not phoned yet so hopefully it is still available)

http://www.harrogatemotorcompany.co.uk/ ... l?car=2232

Unsure whether or not it is overpriced etc so hopefully you could give me an overall evaluation?

Cheers in advance! :#2:

Does it say "Fairlady" on the rear? I think I have spotted it! :D

Edit: It definitely does, I checked on autotrader and enlarged the photo. 1 point to me?

I wonder why it was advertised as a GT4 (they are all UK?) on autotrader.

Square number plate :p The GT4 was released in other countries as well, assume this is the Jap version. Only thing I'm not sure about though, in this country they were either yellow or black. Maybe they did it in that colour in Japan but I would doubt it.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

:welcome: Imports are usually more expensive to insure. You're better off sticking with a UK model, imo.

I thought so but I just read somewhere recently that they were cheaper :bangin: . Anyway I am looking for a nice Gunmetal Grey Zed with the Alezan leather and preferably the Rays so if you see any that are made available please let me know :boxing: .

Cheers!