AEM piggy back

Andy-Mc

A tip with my350z..... if you ever get bored check the newbie section! They are brutal!

Also check media share & never mention that you have lowered your car :surrender:

Not noticed that one. What happens? I'm seldom on there as it's not exactly friendly..... I have 0 posts! It is good for mods though!

I took a bashing after lowering my car because it wasnt low enough :lol:

But you have to drive yours on British roads :surrender:

Loads of good info on that site, and some really funny posts. We're at least a bit more subtle here (except 3fiddy :lol: )

Back on topic, I agree with rtbiscuit (unless I had £3k spare for MOTEC). I was quoted £1300 for fitting AEM and tuning, but would have to source a harness myself. There's a group buy for the Haltech Platinum with tuning for £1300 on this site at moment. And it's £1500 if you find the right tuner anyway without the group buy. I'd rather save up and get the Haltech personally, even if it took a while.

I took a bashing after lowering my car because it wasnt low enough :lol:

But you have to drive yours on British roads :surrender:

Loads of good info on that site, and some really funny posts. We're at least a bit more subtle here (except 3fiddy :lol: )

Back on topic, I was quoted £1300 for fitting AEM and tuning, but would have to source a harness myself. There's a group buy for the Haltech Platinum with tuning for £1300 on this site at moment. And it's £1500 if you find the right tuner anyway without the group buy. I'd rather save up and get the Haltech personally, even if it took a while.

But for the haltech GB we need 20 people, there is noway in hell we will get close to half that imo

Back on topic, I was quoted £1300 for fitting AEM and tuning, but would have to source a harness myself. There's a group buy for the Haltech Platinum with tuning for £1300 on this site at moment. And it's £1500 if you find the right tuner anyway without the group buy. I'd rather save up and get the Haltech personally, even if it took a while.

But for the haltech GB we need 20 people, there is noway in hell we will get close to half that imo

Very true, but if you're planning on spending that amount of money for small HP gains then you couldn't cry poverty and not spend an extra £200 for a Haltech.

Very true, but if you're planning on spending that amount of money for small HP gains then you couldn't cry poverty and not spend an extra £200 for a Haltech.

Absolutley :thumbs:

Compared to prices of some Z parts £1500 is not that bad a price :)

I said to the guy in wishaw at the garage who i was going to get todo the work about a haltec and he said id be better off with the AEM for what i was doing-

AEM unit £326 inc Vat

Harness will be around £100 inc Vat

Greddy Plugs £120 inc Vat

Skunk2 Manifold Spacer £178 inc Vat

Postage £23.50

Labour to fit all £276 inc Vat

Map ECU £250 inc Vat.

but id also like todo the r - tune cams later on.

Haltec while being a fantastic unit is a complete replacement and frankly for your application cause you nothing but trouble.