Z ok for On/Off Ferries ?

Derek_ZR

Hi All,

After a week in Torquay during July I'm heading off to France and possibly Belgium from the Sunday to Thursday of my 2nd week.

Originally going to go across via Eurotunnel but because I pi**ed about for so long before booking, the cost has now gone up to £145 for the times I would like to go and return.

The g/f wasn't keen on the ferry but has now changed her mind and would go and it's tempting as I can get my ideal times for only £54 return and the saving will help pay for some accomodation over there.

So my question is (eventually) - is the Z ok for getting on and off the ferry without scraping anywhere. I would hope it will be as it is standard but thought I would check before booking up.

Thanks in anticipation :)

I was absolutely fine on my way there with the front lip (SR) and for some reason it caught on the way out of the ferry back to england and cracked. very strange as it was the same ferry and the same ramp... but yeah I'd take the front lip off just in case :)

I was absolutely fine on my way there with the front lip (SR) and for some reason it caught on the way out of the ferry back to england and cracked. very strange as it was the same ferry and the same ramp... but yeah I'd take the front lip off just in case :)

I can picture it now....

I'll board in a sec sir, just let me undo these screws :blush:

sorry in advance for the offtopic stuff, derek :p

hey the 206CC was the spark that started the trend for cheapish hardtop cabrio's such as the focus CC, tigra twintop, colt c+c, micra c+c etc etc :)

hagar, if ya missus wants a 206CC what a little while longer for the 207CC to launch (early 2007 maybe), should be able to pick up a cheaper 206CC :)

yes i had 206CC but it was time to move onto a different car :)

that looks very nice

and yes she might end up with one but as a suprise, i'd need to borrow her current car for a day, take it to the stealers and see what trade in they will give us

Nice one :thumbs:

P.s can the mods adjust this site 2 - 350z & 206cc forum :bleh: