Values?

robs1979

Guys,

Just a quick one, I bought my 350z just under a year ago on an '05 plate and now has a fraction over 20,000 miles on it and is still very good condition. My question is what should or could I advertise it for as i know that values have dropped massively over the last year??????

I have done some research and can see quite a range of prices?

Thanks

Rob

There is an 05 PLATE in the for sale section for £10.5K.

Not a GT hence why it has been for sale since last september but people will tell you the GT is not worth the extra money :blush:

It isn't ;)

advertising a car properly and not secretly wanting to keep it is though..... :lol:

Not a GT hence why it has been for sale since last september but people will tell you the GT is not worth the extra money :blush:

And its Gunmetal with standard rims. :)

And its Gunmetal with standard rims. :)

Gunmetal rocks! as do the standard rims :p

I'm feeling quite insulted, just cause I liked the non-GT and normal wheels. :dummy:

Id.

At the current time it really is a buyers market, i have seen some shockingly low priced 350z's, hence why im keeping mine and enjoyin it :drive1

Ditto. Had planned on changing mine this Summer but going to keep it a further year now. This will be the first time I've had to put an MOT on a car I've had from new :blush:

At the current time it really is a buyers market, i have seen some shockingly low priced 350z's, hence why im keeping mine and enjoyin it :drive1

Ditto. Had planned on changing mine this Summer but going to keep it a further year now. This will be the first time I've had to put an MOT on a car I've had from new :blush:

Oooo what were you thinking to changing to bud ?