Thieves are getting choosey

clarkie34

When I was burgled and they nicked my car, they took the wheels off it (fair enough, they were OZ Superlegerras) but left in it:-

1. A 50 Euro note :wacko:

2. The £500 JL speakers in the front doors (not subtley done!)

Who knows what the scum of the earth are thinking?!

Just as well they didn't do any damage though.

I actually think its a good idea to leave your car unlocked and maybe just have a steering lock........saves window breakage's and lock damage.....But obviously cant leave anything in there

I wonder what your insurance company would think if it was knicked. Sorry, sir we have to decline your claim as it wasn't locked. :wacko:

Just as well they didn't do any damage though.

I actually think its a good idea to leave your car unlocked and maybe just have a steering lock........saves window breakage's and lock damage.....But obviously cant leave anything in there

I wonder what your insurance company would think if it was knicked. Sorry, sir we have to decline your claim as it wasn't locked. :wacko:

Fair point......

However if one was to use this......

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-67261-24966-0/2?mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Febaymotors%2FSteering-Wheel%2BShort-Quick-Release-NISSAN-350Z-SENTRA_W0QQitemZ120403454114QQcmdZViewItem&itemid=120403454114

Yeah, just might find a tramp sleeping in there when you return :lol::yuck:

Guy%20Sleeping%20In%20Car.jpg

Yeah, just might find a tramp sleeping in there when you return :lol::yuck:

Guy%20Sleeping%20In%20Car.jpg

*REMEMBER GUYS, ITS NOT JUST A CAR....ITS A HOME.!!* :lol:

OR

Fitting the Nismo380RS Gas pedal?

thieves broke into my old car and stole the stereo, wouldnt have minded as it only cost about £100 but in order to get in they put a screw driver through the door, broke the lock and then totally destroyed the dash trying to get the stereo out so i had to go through the insurance and all the hassle to get it repaired.

On the plus side though they must have cut themselves while doing it as there was loads of blood on the dash. Serves them right little bar stewards!