A Few Pictures

AndWood

I woke up this morning and the sun was shining with blue sky :thumbs: and I thought I know I will drive to Epsom Downs and take some pictures. Half an hour later I am at the downs and the sky’s now the same colour as the car :thumbdown: I have had the car 3 weeks and purchased a set of rays which were refurbed last week B) Oh well here they are anyway.

[attachment=2]DSC01.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]DSC07.jpg[/attachment]

Very nice pics bud, the car and the rays look great. Its a shame that the other rays werent present but its getting better :yahoo:

By the time I had got home the blue sky was back :angry: Thanks for the nice comments its pretty standard at the moment but I work only 2 miles from Envy South so I can't see it staying that way :lol:

Very nice pics bud, the car and the rays look great. Its a shame that the other rays werent present but its getting better :yahoo:

By the time I had got home the blue sky was back :angry: Thanks for the nice comments its pretty standard at the moment but I work only 2 miles from Envy South so I can't see it staying that way :lol:

You may save a few pounds in parking fees if you leave it there while you are at work then ;)