FRONT SPOILER / BUMPER COVER..resprayed as new !!

lomoto

Still got my front bumper for sale, resprayed to a far better standard than the original Nissan finish ! JDM model so no headlight washer cutouts (make a nice smoother look though for a UK model ?)

Cost a lot of money to have resprayed..but only looking for £100 or ANY OFFERS

will make a cheap tidy up for a sunset owner :)

You will have to collect from Clay Cross Chesterfield, far too delicate and heavy to ship :blush:

1111.jpg

1112.jpg

Gutting, I really need this as I damaged my bumper...just checked and you are 4.5 hours away!!

At that price it's well worth the journey. I'm sure Tim will give you a cup of tea when you get there! :D

Gutting, I really need this as I damaged my bumper...just checked and you are 4.5 hours away!!

At that price it's well worth the journey. I'm sure Tim will give you a cup of tea when you get there! :D

And probably sell you a couple of motorbikes too! :lol::lol:

interesting that the grille is in sunset and not black, wonder what that looks like on.

wonder no more nixy

srayafter003.jpg

and when I added the chrome trims a while after

( ps this is not the same bumper I am selling, this has never been fitted or used on a car )

P1010001-6.jpg

So daft question but has the black plastic been sprayed then? Will it flake off?

Yes it as and no if it as been done properly, and knowing Tim it would have been a proper job. ;)

wonder no more nixy

Adding to your sales pitch Tim. Easier when detailing that bumper area too, as you don't need to change over products for plastic, just carry on as with the rest of the bumper with wax. ;)

• 2 months later...
Hey Tim, welcome back!

Try PM-ing Husky or Dene8 as they may be interested in the speedo assembly :thumbs:

Thanks forthe tip , I'll take a couple of pics and post them up tomorrow :thumbs:

I hope everyones well on here ?? I've missed a lot of gossip I suppose ?

Still got this for sale !! £100 collected

Also stumbled across a JDM speedo assy and standard air filter box if anyone wants one ?

I am utterly amazed a sunset owner has not grabbed this bargain - it would cost far more than £100 for stripping, a good respray and then reassembling their own and given we know ZEDS do like to collect stone chips...........

Well worth travelling for and knowing Tim would have had it done to perfection :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...