My twilight grey roadster

D350z

Hi CS, The spacers arrived safely thanks. I have some wheel repainting to do on some GT4 rims and then I'll be adding the spacers. I'm also awaiting Pop chargers, white reflectors or side markers and then I'll get to grips with my first mods. I won't be adding a spoiler or body kits though because I love the standard look so much, but top notch I.C.E. is definitely on the cards as the Bose is woeful.

Thanks for the kind words. I love the white ragtop z in the Tokyo pics. It's a shame the springs have collapsed ;)

I had a crack at giving my car a clean and I used AG SRP followed by AG EGP and it looked great. I have a tin of Colonite in the garage but I find it a bugger to use. I must be doing something wrong. The AG products are simplicity itself. I did find glossing up my Twilight grey Z less rewarding than the Azure blue one I had before but it doesn't show the dirt so much, so that's the trade off. The paint still feels silky smooth so no need for a clay session yet.

Blimey the Bridgestone 050 tyres are noisy on the road. My Pirelli Pzeros were whisper quiet by comparison. Same sort of grip on the limit in the dry. I do like the anti kerbing edge to the tyre.

I'm going to get my GT4 wheels finished in 'black chrome' as I think it will look great with the Twilight Grey car. I'll post some pictures when they're done.