from black to white

S1 HNK

that look great :) im looking forward to seeing how it turns out...

1 question thought....surely stone chips will destroy the vinyl...? I drive about 60 miles aday and would love to get this but my bumper on my celica already looks like a 14 year old with a serious achne problem...one the vinyl is penetrated by the stones i assume there wont be that much time before it starts 2 peel back...?

Thats what would worry me, the number of stone chips I manage to pick up is rediculous, if it's strong enough to hold them off though I would be seriously tempted.

the vinyl acts a protective layer also and is very resiliant (spellcheck) to stone chips. He said they haven't had a car back for a replacement front bumper wrap yet.

Obviously if it did go through the vinyl or anyone scratched it you just have that panel re-done so hardly a big problem. If someone puts a decent scratch in your paint, you'll need more than t-cut anyway! Vinyl is guaranteed for 5 years and the fitment for 3 years.

here it is, the s5 is painted from the factory just to give a comparison

The RS4 looks more white than the S5! :thumbs: I like this... chrome effect all over :teeth:

they have got a gallardo booked in soon for chrome. He said its very expensive to do this because the chrome requires a base layer hence it has to be wrapped twice!! Would certainly turn heads but i just couldnt do it to a lambo!! :surrender:

and what if someone scratched or scuffed it? How would that work out on a white car that's black underneath? Couldn't put the t-cut on it!

If the scrape is severe enough to rip the vinly then it would require a panel to be redone - maybe more depending on how much the stuff has faded. That said if it was that big a bump to rip the vinly it would probably have screwed the paint to the level of requiring a respray thus costing around the same i suspect

When you go to get yours done S1 HNK, ask them how much it'll be for all the mates your recommending ;) They might have a lot of business on if the price is right :D

ps I'm in Northwich now, need to update my details.

+1, never seen this before, but looks intresting :thumbs: