astra vxr ;)

neo

saw a bright '06 red astra vxr at some traffic lights,him in the left lane to go left and me on the right to go straight on, drew along side him seen him laughing n joking with his passenger, he glanced across at me,i grinned back :teeth: his face dropped like i'd just run over his dog or summat don't think he could believe the car i was driving, lights changed both moved he kept looking still pi**ed off at me and the Z B)

nice to know the Z is a respected sports car :)

" just hard to believe a zed could cause that kind of reaction "

Mate the way my car turns heads you would think it was a Ferrari :p

I always get people asking to sit in it, taking pics at traffic lights etc - Must be the driver though I think ;):lol:

saw a bright '06 red astra vxr at some traffic lights,him in the left lane to go left and me on the right to go straight on, drew along side him seen him laughing n joking with his passenger, he glanced across at me,i grinned back :teeth: his face dropped like i'd just run over his dog or summat don't think he could believe the car i was driving, lights changed both moved he kept looking still pi**ed off at me and the Z B)

nice to know the Z is a respected sports car :)

I can slightly relate to this guy. I pulled up in the middle lane of three on Tuesday next to a Maserati Coupe, only for a newer, shinier one to pull up on the other side! I was always taught to pick my battles (and there were pedestrians all over) so I didn't take them on. Not often you see two together though!