Boot Partition and Rear Window Tint

maestegman

I'm sure this has been answered before although I can't appear to find it via SEARCH.

I'm looking for something to make the contents of the boot less visible. I'm thinking along the lines of a plastic partition and some rear window tinting (unless otherwise recommended).

Apologies, again, if this has been answered (probably many times before). If so, a link would be great.

Boot partition is called a Tonnau Cover. Either from Nissan or another user this site makes them. Have a look in the forsale thread.

Once its in no need for the tinting unless you want to use the space just behind the seats... I had a quote for £125 for a limo tint just for the rear the other day but I think thats a bit much...

Mark

Have you got the mesh that fixes to the bootlid? .

Be careful. I got hold of one of these only to find that the JDM doesn't have the fitments to take it.

My JDM has one. I'll take a pic tomorrow to show how it has been fitted if you'd like?

Have you got the mesh that fixes to the bootlid? .

Be careful. I got hold of one of these only to find that the JDM doesn't have the fitments to take it.

My JDM has one. I'll take a pic tomorrow to show how it has been fitted if you'd like?

No need - I sold the shelf on a few months ago. Mine's a base model. This must have been an option on the S or TS models.