Wanted - night blue Roadster - £18k+

D350z

The £20k Night blue at JS Holmes has gone :(

Beadles Nissan in Maidstone are not answering their phone. Obviously no credit crunch there and neither is Evans Halshaw. Cash is waiting but I can't fine someone to sell me a car. I guess I'll have to become less impatient.

Thanks for the info on the sat nav.

Cheers, Damien

Red is not an option for me. Night blue is first choice, white is second choice and a silver Merc SL500 is my third choice if I can't get the right Z by next weekend as I need a car. It's a catch 22. With a JDM you have to sell privately so there is no option to look around and part exchange. That has made me car less or should that be careless.

I expect today is like Christmas day and that it is a non trading day. So I'll ring round tomorrow.

I saw that one but I think it is £4k over on the price. The one below is an identical spec but its younger and grey. Unless grey cars are less popular it makes the Bournmouth car way over price. I know I'll need to haggle but £4k is a lot to have to beat them down by, isn't it?

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/ww ... 3331123554

I saw that one but I think it is £4k over on the price. The one below is an identical spec but its younger and grey. Unless grey cars are less popular it makes the Bournmouth car way over price. I know I'll need to haggle but £4k is a lot to have to beat them down by, isn't it?

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/ww ... 3331123554

They can only say no............................... ;)

Hi Damien - :welcome: to the forum

Dont rush into it mate - took me 3 months before I found the one I wanted for the right price /spec/ colour etc

6DLVCCQWHN.jpg

I love Night Blue but it does seem to show the scratches particularly more than the other colours I think :headhurt:

Good luck with your search - be good to have another Night Blue joining the ranks think there is only 1 other (coupe) in the club - we can compare swirl marks! :lol:

Stan

I bought Twilight grey in the end. The offer was too good to miss. I got the roadster I wanted in a non swirl showing colour ;)

I assure you I didn't rush it. I advertised my coupe on Friday sold it on Saturday and bought my roadster on Monday to be delivered on Friday. I'm worn out now so it must be time for a beer:)

Damien.

I'm very very very excited.

I'll do some pictures next weekend and post them up.

I'll do my best to get to events this summer. The Wales run is my kind of event however I'm photographing a wedding in Cornwall that weekend:( I've taken my Z to Japfest before and I'm always up for impromptu get-togethers if the diary allows.

I now face the longest wait of my life.

Damien.