Wanted - night blue Roadster - £18k+

D350z

Hi Guys,

I've loved my Azure JDM so much I want another Z. I will have to sell my beloved Z and I'll probably just get £8k for her with 65k miles on the clock :( I have been saving a bit and I fancy a rag top. ex demo 07, 57 or 08 or new import considered. My second favorite colour is white but I'm liking the new blue with the light grey or tan leather seats. My budget is 18 - 24k. I would have considered the 270z (with a bit of a wait and finance needed) but I prefer the look of the 350z.

Cheers, Damien.

I called J.S.Holmes this morning and it is due to go back to Nissan on Tuesday. They have had it on their forecourt for a month and not sold it at that price so Nissan want it back. It was probably a press car and is still owned by Nissan. I expect it will end up at another dealer next weekend. They wouldn't take my JDM on part Ex (Nissan franchise dealer policy) so I will have to sell privately. I can't list my car here as I've not got 50 posts on this forum yet as I was on the 'other' forum. I've now migrated here because it is better and free. So I'll put it on Pistonheads this afternoon.

Cheers, Damien.

OK, £20995.

Description

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leather, Grey, 18'' Alloy Wheels, 6 Cd Autochanger, Bose Audio System, Brembo Brakes, Climate Control Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Driver's Airbag, Electric Front Seats, Electronic Stability Program (esp), Front Side Airbags, Headlamp Washers, Heated Front Seats, Passenger Airbag, Trip Computer, Xenon Headlamps, Nissan 350z 3.5 V6 Gt Pack

To find out more details about this vehicle, Please call 0844 346 1313

Beadles Nissan Maidstone

Aylesford

Kent

Yes, that one is on my radar too. But as my current Z is a JDM they won't touch it as a part ex so I've just listed it for private sale: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/986134.htm I'm now in a race to raise the 8K needed to make the purchase of the Maidstone car. I'm so excited about getting a convertible Z I just hope my 'entry level' offering gets another newbie into Z ownership.

Cheers Damien.

Well, I put my 350Z on Pistonheads and I already have a buyer coming from Yorkshire tomorrow. So a sale within 24 hours is a result. £9 well spent. I will then have the funds to secure the 20k Z in Maidstone - V excited!

Damien.

Well, I put my 350Z on Pistonheads and I already have a buyer coming from Yorkshire tomorrow. So a sale within 24 hours is a result. £9 well spent. I will then have the funds to secure the 20k Z in Maidstone - V excited!

Damien.

that would certainly be a result. good luck with the sale and welcome to the 350Z roadster club in advance :thumbs:

Damien.

Is it £9 to advertise on PH now? :dry:

Night blue is probably my favourite Zed colour..... Good luck with sorting one out!

And I agree, Autotrader has been a waste of money anytime I've tried selling a car. Pistonheads and eBay seem to get the word out best!

Z sold! It took 1 hour on Pistonheads to get a catch and within 24 hours my car has gone and I have a pile of cash. I have to wait for the dealers to open in the morning now. V excited! I have 2 Zeds on my radar at the moment.

And then I started thinking...

I can get an Aston DB7 or a Mercedes SL500

But I've come back down to earth for now.

And with the Aston comes £££ servicing, never forget that - we all dream about DB's but the servicing will crucify us after cheapo "supply your own" oil Nissan servicing :lol:

Hope you get that £20k night blue you lucky bugger.....

I've ruled out the Aston, I'm not old enough for one of those yet. A Zed is way cooler and it is far less likely to break down. My dilemma is the 20K blue roadster from JSHolmes:

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/ww ... 9329595868

It has more miles on the clock and no sat nav and is the same price as this one from Baileys Nissan:

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/ww ... 3331369809

I want to get the blue one but I think it is way over priced. How much more was the sat nav when the car was new? I'm not a great barterer but do you think £18.5k in cash is the right sort of target? Any help is appreciated. I'm not out to rip anyone off I just want to get the car for the right price. I need to use my head and not my heart.