Japfest Paintless Dent Removal

Craig782

Japfest 2009 - Paintless Dent Removal @ Quarry Corner

I have just confirmed we are providing the Dent Removal stand at this years Japfest.

We will be repairing cars throughout the event at a special 'event only' rate so be sure to take advantage.

So those of you with cars that are suffering from any dings, dints, dents, impressions, creases, high-spots whatever you want to call them, come along and Visit our stand @ Quarry corner and have us take care of them for you.

You can either watch us make those dents disappear and restore your car back to its former glory or enjoy some of the best track action at Quarry while were doing the hard work its up to you!

If your not having a car repaired be sure to stop by, take a look and say hi anyway.

There is obviously going to be limited spaces, if anyone is interested we could arrange some pre-event booking for you so let me know names in advance!

I know the club has conflicting dates with the Wales run, are we still having a club stand also?

Damnit man, I'm in Wales that weekend, and I normally attend. Have a little dink on my passenger door thats always bugged me!

What other shows will you be at? Fancy making the trip to JTS?

Damnit man, I'm in Wales that weekend, and I normally attend. Have a little dink on my passenger door thats always bugged me!

What other shows will you be at? Fancy making the trip to JTS?

Yeah, come along to JTS (silver stone event!) :thumbs: At least 30 zed's going, plus hundreds of other jap cars. :clap:

Was hoping to attend JTS with the Z but my mates decided to go get married that weekend :doh: Not sure on which other shows just yet but will keep you all posted.

Hi Craig. I've got a small dink on my passenger door that I would love to get sorted. I plan on coming to Japfest so will you put my name on the list please. :)

Cool Trev, just sorting out all the bits and bobs regarding booking times etc etc so will let you know. Not sure on what time your planning on getting there but since you guys are the only ones offered prior booking to so far Trev you can be :#1: if you like.

If anyone else is interested we can get a list going then i can pm everyone to once everything is sorted.

Thanks

Craig

Hi Craig. I've got a small dink on my passenger door that I would love to get sorted. I plan on coming to Japfest so will you put my name on the list please. :)

Cool Trev, just sorting out all the bits and bobs regarding booking times etc etc so will let you know. Not sure on what time your planning on getting there but since you guys are the only ones offered prior booking to so far Trev you can be :#1: if you like.

If anyone else is interested we can get a list going then i can pm everyone to once everything is sorted.

Thanks

Craig

Usually get there around 9 ish. Put me on the list please and I'll confirm when you pm me with the details. :)

Not doing the Wales run as it clashes with a sprint I'm doing at Colerne.

Any of you guys going to jap fest can come on the Z club stand if they want also if you are quick can get discounted tickets by quick I mean in the next couple of days as that is when we are sending the dosh of for the club tickets a few more would be good its a shame it clashes with the welsh run

Any of you guys going to jap fest can come on the Z club stand if they want also if you are quick can get discounted tickets by quick I mean in the next couple of days as that is when we are sending the dosh of for the club tickets a few more would be good its a shame it clashes with the welsh run

Hi Steve. Who do I need to contact to get a couple of tickets and will it be a problem taking my car over to Quarry for the dink to be done?

Hi Steve. Who do I need to contact to get a couple of tickets and will it be a problem taking my car over to Quarry for the dink to be done?

Hi Bud

Me and will forward on to the guy Mad marco who is dealing with the colating of the postage of the tickets etc this will be a couple of weeks before the event if previous years are any thing to go on

info on tickets at http://zclub.net/forum/news/14224-offic ... hread.html

two prices depending on how you want to paypal or cheque made payable to the Z Club

japfestticketcosts-1.jpg

the track time is all sold out

to pay by paypal go to the http://www.zclub.net home page scroll down the page click on the paypal donate box on the left hand side enter details inc address and phone number and you are in by cheque gior any other queries bell me on 0208 575 0582

Note to anyone else who wants tickets please after Easter Monday midday please contact me prior to paying any money

thanks

wouldnt have thought that there would be a problem getting to quarry as cars move about to get to the track for thier sessions hope that helps

Steve is right no problem moving about as cars need to get to the track etc etc. :drive1

Quarry main entrance will bring you right up to the toilets which we are basically next to, we will be issuing special passes to get you through security there and right to the stand etc. :thumbs:

sorry for high jacking your thread but for those who can't make the welsh run list of z owners who will be on z stand

Confirmed track time -

1 Rob Gaskin 2 x 1 x 3 PAID

2 jonbills 2 x 1 x 1 PAID

3 madmarco 2 x 1 x 2 PAID

4 240wookiee 1 x 1 x 2 PAID

5 Geoff Gale 2 x 1 x 1 PAID

6 Bantambunny 2 x 1 x 2 PAID

7 MattDaKav 2 x 1 x 1 PAID

8 Nickz32 2 x 1 x 3 PAID

9 Wow300X 2 x 1 x 2 PAID

10 zboyglos 2 x 1 x 2 PAID

11 ianl 1 x 1 x 1 PAID

12 zedboy 1 x 1 x 2 PAID

13 Zogg 2 x 1 x 1 PAID

14 Murt 2 x 1 x 1 PAID

15 PaulSWZ 2 x 1 x 1 PAID

16 yassa 2 x 1 x 1 PAID

17 keano 2 x 1 x 1 PAID

18 rat 2 x 1 x 2 PAID

19 silverbullet 2 x 2 x 3 PAID

20 Mad Mitch 1 x 1 x 2 PAID

21 gubby111 2 x 1 x 2 PAID

22 pjinhouse 2 x 1 x 1

Track time waiting list (Zclub members get priority)

redzed 2 x 1 x 1

Datsun dave 2 x 1 x 1

GTR-240Z 2 x 1 x 1

Handle 2 x 1 x 1

Charlie Boy 2 x 1 x 1

Stand pass and admission only -

Name (Stand Pass # x Entrance ticket #)

29 240z 1 x 2 PAID

30 Triumph 1 x 1

31 groover 1 x 1

32 Zed2k 1 x 1

33 SMW1 1 x 1

34 Peter C 300zxtt 1 x 1

35 9ball paul 1 x 1

36 richiep 1 x 1 PAID

37 Ben 240Z 1 x 2 PAID

38 Steve Burns 1 x 1 PAID

39 Suzy and Chris 2 x 2 PAID

40 Zarudi 1 x 2 PAID

41 Zoomer 1 x 1

42 Bernard Nayduch 1 x 1 PAID

43 yewcheck 1 x 1 PAID

44 Slick Pete 1 x 1 PAID

45 funkyboogaloo 1 x 2 PAID

46 leigh l 1 x 1 PAID

47 robhughes7470 1 x 1

48 Zpuppy 1 x 2 PAID

49 nap 1 x 1 PAID

50 Jason Farrow 1 x 2

51 Legrath 1 x 1

52 lou1 1 x 2 PAID

53 ped 1 x 1 PAID

54 Trevtherev 1 x 2 PAID

55 BigDaveZX 1 x 2 PAID

2 Tickets purchased for the Z Club.

Thanks very much for the gift but we can buy our own LOL should be from the z club

thanks for your payment

again sorry for the highjack of the dent thread

but also thanks for bringing japfest back to the front enabling members here to get discounted tickets

will try and get down to visit your stand at quarry to pay a visit

No worries Steve,

Feel free to let the Z club members who are attending know we will be attending Japfest though :secret::thumbs: If any are interested just let me know or come see us on the day!

For sure come on over and say hi, will make a trip down to the Z stand thats for sure anyway!