pop charger

T8 JPE

i'm thinking of buying a JWT popcharger for a bit more noise. Just trying to decide if its going to be worth it as i have got warranty till september and i bought an extra year after that. I know i've got a Blitz exhaust but took the risk that nissan couldnt really blame that for screwing up anything if something went wrong, however i'm thinking they could blame the induction kit for more things as its at the front of the combustion process rather than the end. (if you get wot i mean)

Has anyone had bad experiences with popchargers? Are they a relatively safe mod to do and how often do they need cleaning?

Cheers in advance.

Jim

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, thinking of putting a popcharger on my GT 4, is it just a noise increase or is there a slight gain in BHP , anyone got positive comments on these.

Gaz :drive1

Just noise but you will love it. It just screams out at you. One of the best mods i have done :D

MJP are traders on here, you get a discount too ;)

I think CS and the Chilli's could potentially do it cheaper though, shoot them a PM :thumbs:

As for the gains - slight (and I mean slight!) gains can be had, but mainly for noise. You can actually lose power in certain instances due to heat soak, but when moving its not a problem.

Hi Gaz, forum member Chilli Red has the Pop charger in stock... :thumbs:

Thanks Guys, I've been out all day :bangin: Pm's sent to all those who pm'd me and posted to all those who ordered.

You need a secretary. Martin W is pretty much living at yours at the moment by the sounds of it, why not make him earn his keep by answering the phone and PMs :lol:

Hi Gaz, forum member Chilli Red has the Pop charger in stock... :thumbs:

Thanks Guys, I've been out all day :bangin: Pm's sent to all those who pm'd me and posted to all those who ordered.

You need a secretary. Martin W is pretty much living at yours at the moment by the sounds of it, why not make him earn his keep by answering the phone and PMs :lol:

:lol:

He earns his keep, he just keeps buying.

These can also be had from our traders. I know Envy South (Chilli Red) and CS have them. :)

We have JWT in stock. The filters can be replaced if necessary. :)

CS has other makes too :thumbs:

Sarah,

Do you have the replacement filters? How much are they?

Cheers

Jerry :)

These can also be had from our traders. I know Envy South (Chilli Red) and CS have them. :)

We have JWT in stock. The filters can be replaced if necessary. :)

CS has other makes too :thumbs:

Sarah,

Do you have the replacement filters? How much are they?

Cheers

Jerry :)

Hi Jerry,

You can buy just the filter for £65 or £70 (need to check).

As Chris says though, you can clean the filters in warm, mild soapy water, thoroughly dried and then re-oiled :)

Gaz