Sports CAT's

Adriank

I am now trying to hold of a pair of sports CAT's and am wondering where would be the best place to source some from?

I'd like some good quality ones, ideally Berk's or similar, but dont know where to start looking for these.

Any advice much appreciated.

Hey Adrian, I'm getting berks from the states :)

We have some sports cats on order from Berk. Apparently they can not dispatch these yet as they are still awaiting the

sports cat elements to be approved by the DOT over there. If you want them, (MOT approval reliant) our order will

be leaving the US later this month. Let me know :)

I have APS test pipes on mine now, and blimy do they rasp, it sounds either incredibly good ro increadibly bad depending on what you like!

I kinda fancy some road legal pipes tho, but £500+ is a lot for 2 short pipes wirth some foil in it!

Would it really be £500? If Adam does these for $550

http://www.z1auto.com/prodmore.asp?mode ... rodid=2747

Are Berk the best ones going?

Enough interest for a group buy to get a good discount?

Chilli Red is looking at getting them in, they might do a group buy but i dont know how many would be required for this.

If there are a few more that want them we could sort something out.

I have APS test pipes on mine now, and blimy do they rasp, it sounds either incredibly good ro increadibly bad depending on what you like!

I kinda fancy some road legal pipes tho, but £500+ is a lot for 2 short pipes wirth some foil in it!

Not to take you back as it appears you know pretty much what you want but the issue of raspiness is usual with non resonated test pipes and also the kind of exhaust system u have ;)

:blush: i may be trying to convince myself why i should get testpipes :teeth: but i guess for peace of mind with the old bill/MOT i might be interested in HFC if the price is decent :thumbs: Lets see what chilli can do.