how much to pay

maz77

I will be getting a K1 exhaust in the next few days. just wondering how much is the normal charge for fitting that in a garage? or should I just get down and dirty and do it my self?

trouble is I can only jack the car up about 12" or so, would that give enough space to work?

Depends how old your car is tbh. Mine is a 53 reg and TGM needed to use the torch to get one bolt off. You also have the problem of shearing if you do it on your own in that you dont have a spare bolt! I would get a local exhaust place to do it as they can do it really easily and shouldnt cost a lot. I paid about £50 for mine to be done. :)

If you buy the K1 off CS, you'll get a full set of new bolts and gaskets too.

My local garage fitted mine and because the OEM came off with no drama and the K1 slotted in nicely, they only charged me £17 for the pleasure.

I also paid by way of a solo performance in the garage, the overture was with bungs, the main set was without bungs.

Smiles all round was a definate sign of appreciation.

If you buy the K1 off CS, you'll get a full set of new bolts and gaskets too.

My local garage fitted mine and because the OEM came off with no drama and the K1 slotted in nicely, they only charged me £17 for the pleasure.

I also paid by way of a solo performance in the garage, the overture was with bungs, the main set was without bungs.

Smiles all round was a definate sign of appreciation.

I am getting it off CS :D

was good talking to you bud this afternoon. great service and top guy

£17 and a show off, where is this garage? :lol:

mine is an 05 by the way

Good gargaes, well the kwik fit down basildon near the station is pretty good, but think its closed down now, as there building flats there e.t.c, just when you get it fitted, keep an eye on your zed bud :thumbs: , have to meet up and have a listen B)