Ebay Exhaust......

spr1ngy

Quite a well respected company. Only know of a couple of Zeds which ran Blueflame exhausts but everyone seemed happy. Worth noting that they were custom jobs done up at the factory in Skelmersdale but recently Blueflame seem to be selling a system both on Ebay and their site. I don't know anyone who's had the specific system advertised but I suspect they may have used the custom ones to develop it.

This looks very promising as it includes the y-pipe aswell and is definately an interesting design as it enter the backbox and looks very well made.

In the listing though it says it doesn't come with gaskets!? would these be the ones that mate to the original cats? can the old ones be re-used or is it a case of getting stung from the stealers or an exhaust fitting place???

I'm not so keen on the tips on the one in the ebay advert but on their website it looks like they list 2 styles and the one in the picture looks a lot like the standard exhaust tips.

350zsystem.th.jpg

think it must be my work net connection as it doesn't always show all links, cos i can't find a single video thread. will have to check later when i get home.

am really liking this,

was kind of what i was looking for. especially as its the whole system and not just a back box.

There are 2 video's on the ebay ad :thumbs: