Hi and Introduction

Just wanted to say hi - especially to fellow London owners, as all being well am picking up the zed this week...

Can't help it - I'm a drop-top man - and so back to the fold with another one but this time in Azure

Will be resisting the modding bug - but am a sucker for Carbon fibre! All show and no go! :)

Am based in Twickenham and often meet up with the Supra lot for meets so don't be a stranger!

Cheers

Paul

Hi and welcome

We're not far from you in Chobham, Surrey. :bye:

Ah cool - we often meet down at the Fairmile (although it is a really crap pub! - good place to get to...)

Will let you know for next Supra meet - we can make a joint meet (everyone into cars - doesn't matter about which marque) :)

:welcome: from a fellow carbon fibre whore :D

Where do you get yours from Ian? Some I have seen is not very good IMHO

A variety of places, A lot of it came from ESR when they were trading but I picked up the bonnet 2nd hand & got lucky with the lip coming from the U.S.

The seibon bonnets are not a perfect fit though but they are a lot cheaper than the Varis bonnets :)

Hi and welcome

We're not far from you in Chobham, Surrey. :bye:

Ah cool - we often meet down at the Fairmile (although it is a really crap pub! - good place to get to...)

Will let you know for next Supra meet - we can make a joint meet (everyone into cars - doesn't matter about which marque) :)

Let us know when it is, be great to meet up :thumbs: