Possible GB: Rare JDM Harness cover

Ian

I was gonna keep this to myself but since Adam can do us a good deal on a group buy I thought I'd open it up ;)

Adam can supply 10 of these for $118 each shipped to 1 uk address, I will then forward them on (shouldnt cost too much) or you can collect or I can bring them to a meet.

rareJDMharnesscover.jpg

rareJDM2.jpg

***From the RareJDM product description***

"Rare JDM developed a main engine harness cover for those running a polished upper plenum. This piece covers the main engine harness, and cleans up the appearance of the engine bay. This is a great alternative to a difficult wire tuck.

This part is currently available polished and comes complete with all brackets, hardware, and detailed installation instructions.

Special Note: Kinetix Intake Manifold will require modification to mounting brackets"

It will fit all models upto the 06 model & is only available in polished aluminium. It also will not fit with the engine cover in place (hence why i've just sold my carbon cover :teeth: )

Any takers?

1.Ian

Im really confused, I have no idea which part you mean :lol:

Basically all you get is the cover, it comes ready polished. Anything else you want polished to match you need to do your self. Thats why i'll be getting a spare timing cover ;)