Is it a girlie colour?

wza1977

And I think Immy may want to comment as well when she gets here! :)

But you and Immy ARE girls...... :lol::lol:

And thank goodness for that!!!!!! :p

If your mate checks on http://my350z.com/forum/350z-colors/283 ... unset.html, and see some of the sites extremely heavily modified Le Mans Sunsets on there, he might think a little differently, by the way most of the Sunset drivers there to are male, think there's only two of females owners that I know of out of all of those.

Anyway, maybe his little Golf disappears into the ether of cars, but Zeds, and Sunset Zeds stand out, in an extrovert type of way. :teeth: Need one of Tim's shirts about now. ;)

I've got a sunset orange ROADSTER - I ain't no girlie and I'm happy to prove it either to him - :boxing: - or his girlfriend :huglove: ( ;) )

If your going to have an in your face car, it should be in an in your face colour. Mate bought a Gallardo but didn't want it too girlie/flashy so got it in GM Grey - Looks shite !!

It takes a REAL man to drive such a girlie coloured car....

:lol:

R :lol:

It takes even more of a man to drive a girls car ;)

if you classify a girly looking boy with a high pitched voice barely reaching puberty as a man then you are doing yourself no favours mate :lol::p JK ;)