Gauging Interest: LINCS/HUMBERSIDE !CANCELLED!

Zee

CANCELLED

A couple more people have pulled out due to family arrangments so it looks like the Lincs Mini Meet will have to happen another weekend. I'll sort something out in a few weeks time. I don't think it helped been bank holiday as people have family commitments.

Ok Guys and Gals, from what I can gather I think there are enough of us from around Lincs/Humberside to organise a mini meet somewhere! Location and dates are not sorted yet so some feedback from you guys would be good.

I think a couple of people are away through April and im busy towards the end of next month (April) so I was thinking maybe the first week in May, which is a Bank Holiday. Possible location could be the Humber Bridge viewing car park, either Lincs or Humber side to start with and then we could cross the bridge in convoy just to make it fair for each side! :D

I'll be there where/whenever so I'll count myself in!! :lol:

1. Zee

So thoughts and ideas welcome... :thumbs:

***UPDATED!******UPDATED!******UPDATED!******UPDATED!***

OK Guys! Details as follows...

Date: Sunday May 3rd

Time: 12:00pm.

Confirmed Guests:

1. Zee

2. Lincolnbaggie

3. Scott

4. Greekman

***UPDATED!******UPDATED!******UPDATED!******UPDATED!***

:thumbs:

Yup should be a good photo opportunity! Hopefully I'll have my n1 skirts fitted by then! :D Still toying with the idea of a private plate, I've seen a nice one but Im reluctant to part with 1500quid plus tax :thumbdown:

yea I was thinking either the Saturday or the Sunday, Not the Monday as the traffic will be a nightmare! Especially on the Lincs-theres no motorways for miles-type roads!

Is there anyone who wants to go that cant make either the sat or sun? (2nd/3rd May)

lets go for the Humber Bridge viewing car park (Lincs Side) on Sunday May 3rd. Im sure there is one! Im just going off google maps, Its ages since Ive been over that way! If anyone get shed any light then that would be great. :)

Hi Guys,

I've only just come across this thread :wacko: and would of loved to of made this meet but have made other plans for that weekend :drunk: . I will definately try and make any future meets for us Lincs owners. As a side note, if anybody wants to meet other Lincs performance car owners not just 350z then follow the link in my sig. They have a local meet every month and arrange to go to a lot of the major car shows. Good bunch of guys and girls who appreciate Japanese Performance Cars even if a lot of the owners on there own Scooby's. :yuck:

I'm still not sure there is a viewing car park on the Lincs side? There is definitely one north of the bridge that you can see on Google Maps (left just after the toll booths) but nothing apparent on the south side. Maybe we should meet north instead?

on the south side if you look just north of barton you can see the carpark there on the bank. (right of the bridge). I'll give you my moby number before Sunday just in case! :D I hope the other 2 guys are coming too! If not I'll still be there :)