help on colour alloys and see if rays will sell!

hotrain69

hello guys, am in a difficult decision between about wheels. i probably need new tyres soon but i've also really wanted new wheels. i've got a black zed and just wanted a new look with the wheels. i dont know why but i'm thinking black alloys to go with black. but what colour alloys do people think looks best with black zeds?

secondly if i do go for new wheels, i'll need to fund some of it by selling my rays. just wanted to know if anyone are looking for them and what price is realistic. 3 of the rays need new tyres really but one of the rear has alot of tread left. condition of rays are ok, some scratching on the wheel nuts area becuase used the wrong size wrench once. anyone want to offer me a price. looking for £350 - 400 preferably.

Thanks guys.

Ian

mine are anthracite which i personally like on a black car. I think black on black can look too much but it depends on the wheels.

Martin had some bronze nismo's on his and they looked very B)

i thought about bronze. but haven't seen any pictures yet on a black zed. i was thinking about the finichi wheels andy got the deal on in black. got any pics of the anthracite?

gold might be a bit too much i think. any photos of that as well?