New F1 Season is here!!!

Beavis

:yahoo:

Watched first practice this morning and i dont have a clue who or what is going to win, but williams look good B)

Great to see a Force India infront of the Ferrari's :lol:

Australian GP free practice session one times

1. ROSBERG Williams 1m26.687s

2. NAKAJIMA Williams 1m26.736s

3. RAIKKONEN Ferrari 1m26.750s

4. BARRICHELLO Brawn 1m27.226s

5. KOVALAINEN McLaren 1m27.453s

6. BUTTON Brawn 1m27.467s

7. MASSA Ferrari 1m27.642s

8. GLOCK Toyota 1m27.710s

9. SUTIL Force India 1m27.993s

10. ALONSO Renault 1m28.123s

11. HEIDFELD BMW 1m28.137s

12. TRULLI Toyota 1m28.142s

13. KUBICA BMW 1m28.511s

14. FISICHELLA Force India 1m28.603s

15. BUEMI Toro Rosso 1m28.785s

16. HAMILTON McLaren 1m29.042s

17. WEBBER Red Bull 1m29.081s

18. PIQUET Renault 1m29.461s

19. BOURDAIS Toro Rosso 1m29.499s

20. VETTEL Red Bull 1m32.784s

Hamilton really doesnt like the car does he?! I heard he was off the pace, but bloomin 'ell! Hope the Maclaren boys pull that fingers out and get the car dialled in for him.

Go Button though :teeth:

Some special bits arrived overnight in a big box for the Mclaren, reported to be a new diffuser like the one's that are causing controversy ;)

Hamilton really doesnt like the car does he?! I heard he was off the pace, but bloomin 'ell! Hope the Maclaren boys pull that fingers out and get the car dialled in for him.

Go Button though :teeth:

Some special bits arrived overnight in a big box for the Mclaren, reported to be a new diffuser like the one's that are causing controversy ;)

Happy days :yahoo:

Copied this from one of my other forums. Some useful info on television times for practice, etc.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsp ... 755219.stm

Shame its not in HD though :thumbdown:

+1 :dry:

I'm hoping the Beeb might be able to get the cameras they used for the Rugby to Silverstone, but I doubt it. Would be really good for a showcase which is what BBC HD is meant to be.

Should be very good this year!

Glad they scrapped the "most wins" rule, and got it back to the original format, be interesting to see if the Kerrs systems works for the teams that use it, compensating for the added weight, BUT i think the cockpit adjustable front flap this year is ridiculous, considering they ranted about going "back to basics" all pre-season. My prediction, Rubens to win the title in the immensely fast Brawn GP car, (had one in our place a few weeks ago) and retire as a champion! :#1: Hamilton has not got much of chance this year i don't think, what with Mclaren being fined what was in essense, all their R&D money for this year, the car is too slooooow :thumbdown:

To early in the season to write off Hamilton at this stage, but what with Ferrari International Assistance, the new diffuser issue, and Brawn entering the season with a decent car who knows what the outcome will be. :wacko:

WHAT AN EXCELLENT RACE!

Wont reveal who won for those wanting to watch it later, but everyone will be happy in the UK today! :yahoo::yahoo:

Yes a better result than what might have been expected. But what were those dumb ass's doing at the end :wacko::lol:

WHAT AN EXCELLENT RACE!

Wont reveal who won for those wanting to watch it later, but everyone will be happy in the UK today! :yahoo::yahoo:

Yes a better result than what might have been expected. But what were those dumb ass's doing at the end :wacko::lol:

Oh god knows, but every little helps for us :lol:

great race. Have to say though driver of the day was Hamilton. To come from the back and end up 3rd with a car not on forum is amazing. Love the new scars, really aids for overtaking from the spectator point of view. Front and back wings look naff though