Catch tanks finally arrived!!!! pics on pg3 !!!

shire350Z

well after trying to decide for god knows how long iv decided to go for the one i originally wanted!!!! just gotta wait a few weeks for it to arrive which will give me time to decide on which hose and connectors to go for :teeth:

Hope you get the right sizes james!

just need internal bore size in mm and im there ;)

well after trying to decide for god knows how long iv decided to go for the one i originally wanted!!!! just gotta wait a few weeks for it to arrive which will give me time to decide on which hose and connectors to go for :teeth:

Hope you get the right sizes james!

just need internal bore size in mm and im there ;)

They are the sizes I told you!!! 9 and 14mm.............. :bangin: . The sizes I PM'd you are how they measure them at Earls and Hose Solutions!

forgot about that first pm, thats what threw me pal as im not buying from them! ill sort it how much of the larger hose did you use mate?>!

Mate............... Read the post with the measurements in!!

And it dosnt matter who you buy them from they all use those metrics! Or at least inderstand them!

forgot about that first pm, thats what threw me pal as im not buying from them! ill sort it how much of the larger hose did you use mate?>!

Mate............... Read the post with the measurements in!!

And it dosnt matter who you buy them from they all use those metrics! Or at least inderstand them!

inderstand or understand ;)

Just get a cereal box and wrap it in some foil. It'll be cheaper, original, do the same thing as a catch tank and you won't have to wait.... ;)

Up 'ere for thinking mate...... :teeth:

yeah but i dont think it would look that good unless i could get it really smooth B)

Just get a cereal box and wrap it in some foil. It'll be cheaper, original, do the same thing as a catch tank and you won't have to wait.... ;)

yeah but i dont think it would look that good unless i could get it really smooth B)

Bit of sealant and wax lad, be good as :lol:

Bit of sealant and wax lad, be good as :lol:

ill let you take that route then rob :lol:

• 4 weeks later...