ISTS 2009 - Donington Park - 11/12th April 2009

H5

The first static / track show of the year looks to be the International Styling and Tuning Show at Donington Park.

- Weekend ticket is £30 for each driver

- Weekend ticket for a passenger is £35

- These prices include 3 nights camping, show entry and evening entertainment

- Track time is available at £25 per car per session in advance, £35 on the day

- If we get 20 cars from the club for track time, we get the track to ourselves for a session

More information here - http://www.istsuk.com/

I am looking into any trader support / prizes for Show n Shine or other club competitions, so and traders with ideas or offers please PM me.

There is also a chance of winning a free driver ticket - just put your name on the confirmed attendee list below and we will notify the winner nearer the time. When you add your name to the list, please PM me with your full name and registration number for the entry form, and preferred method of payment (PayPal or cheque - preferably PayPal, I just need to make sure their fees are covered - thanks).

These shows are a great way to get to know other members, have a good look around other Zeds and even see how your car performs on a track. It would be great to see as many of you there as possible. :)

1. H5

ists_468x60.png

If we go then it will be for both days. Track time is far from sorted as we haven't had enough numbers for me to look into it....

Not sure about a day ticket, I don't think you'll get a 'stand' for a day. We'd still have to pay for a weekend.

Nah you dont - come along anyway, you may get some ideas that will sway your thoughts on how the car is finished.

I first attended with bog standard engine bay, bog standard car, and got some great ideas (well, leeched them from others is probably more accurate).

Its not a pre-requisite that cars have to be finished/modified to attend :)

You will enjoy it!

I am definately up for this one and i will prob be up for a couple of track sessions!

When do we need the money for?

I haven't booked anything yet as at the moment there aren't quite the numbers to make a stand. With low numbers we won't get much space or one prominent in the show. Track time can still be had if you're not on a stand if people do still want to do that.

If people are thinking they can do one or two of these, I would rather we get a really good turn out at those to make it as good as I can for the members. :)