Finally fitted!!! What a relief!

shire350Z

Needed some for bloody ages now (uprated gas boot struts that is) and havent bought them as iv been spending money elsewhere on the car but finally had enough off lookin an idiot trying to hold the boot up while puttin stuff in!!

Got them from adam at Z1 thanks to wayne who organised the group buy!

Come packages well and with all new nissan mounting brackets and the struts work a treat, werent that cheap at around £125 but just glad there on now and working well so thanks again to Adam and wayne :thumbs:

Are you thinking about keeping your car long term now James?

Sounds like it to me, good decision :thumbs:

Yeah loks that way because got alot more work comin my way so dont need the little money the car work make :lol: and what could i get for the money thats looks so B) nothing in my eyes!!!

So now trying to decide what little bits i can do next and before wales im going to have a few things different under the bonnet :teeth: not changing anything thats already on and it wont look over the top ;)

Just oreder the struts straight from adam mate :thumbs:

I need some of these as i look like a plank turning up in a stunning car then having to put everything on the floor and balance the boot on my head :lol:

Cany afford them at the moment along with the missfire problem:rant:

Thats the reason a had to swap them you look a right t!t

I also got mine through the latest group buy and I fitted them (along with some help) on Saturday. Pretty straight forward to change and make a real difference to getting things in and out of the car!!

Great little modification and even though they aren't exactly 'cheap' they are a lot better value than Nissan's OEM struts! :thumbs: